So, what do you think of me? What are my faults?

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

Re: So, what do you think of me? What are my faults?

Post by Tdarcos »

RetroRomper wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:46 am
Tdarcos wrote: [...] Caltrops have accused me for years of having practically every condition in the medical books or DSM IV that starts with the letter "A" [...]
Asshat is in the DSM V, dumbass.
Now that's what I expected to hear, nice, good anger. Somehow this seems like a (non Star Wars) movie quote.
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:34 am
RetroRomper wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:46 am
Tdarcos wrote: [...] Caltrops have accused me for years of having practically every condition in the medical books or DSM IV that starts with the letter "A" [...]
Asshat is in the DSM V, dumbass.
Just to confirm - you have no problem with yourself throwing insults around to various people here, but you want to be able to have any thread be deleted that does the same to you. Is that right?
Oh no you don't, Jonsey! Don't insult others in this thread. This is where they're supposed to insult me. If you start expressing anger at others here, you'll use it all up and I won't get any! There's only a limited amount of anger and hate in the world and I don't want you to use it all up before I have time to manufacture more. What will I do if nobody hates me or has no anger against me any more?
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

I don't like it when Tdarcos uses those symbols in lieu of an actual word or words. It's a lazy placeholder post and it deprives everyone of what could be a pretty funny insult.
Tdarcos wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:28 amwill you please go %$#@ yourself so you will be too busy to bother me.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Billy Mays wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:10 pm I don't like it when Tdarcos uses those symbols in lieu of an actual word or words. It's a lazy placeholder post and it deprives everyone of what could be a pretty funny insult.
Tdarcos wrote: Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:28 amwill you please go %$#@ yourself so you will be too busy to bother me.
Okay please go fork yourself so you will be too busy to bother me. Buy a very point-sharp pitchfork from Amazon, and, well, "stick it where the sun don't shine," like a well-loaded manure pile (or someplace else) as it too, is one of the many places (and objects) that you can be near, that are full of shit.
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Tdarcos wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:44 amOkay please go fork yourself so you will be too busy to bother me. Buy a very point-sharp pitchfork from Amazon, and, well, "stick it where the sun don't shine," like a well-loaded manure pile (or someplace else) as it too, is one of the many places (and objects) that you can be near, that are full of shit.
See? That was much funnier and I enjoyed that lambasting. Thank you.