I have returned

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Finsternis

I have returned

Post by Finsternis »

Hello, world. At the invitation of Pinback (and his implication that ICJ would welcome me), I have returned here. Let' see how it goes. I hold no grudges. Let's hope we can put any old animosity behind us. We're all older now, and I know I have changed my philosophies in some important ways.

I enjoy discussing politics and religion, and I'm pretty outspoken, so if you don't like talking about them, just don't read or respond to posts or comments on those topics. Also, I like to chat about computer games, movies, and music, just like you guys.

Looking forward to some enjoyable discussion!
"I’d rather have questions I cannot answer than answers I cannot question."

- Max Tegmark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: I have returned

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Finsternis wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 1:52 pm Hello, world. At the invitation of Pinback (and his implication that ICJ would welcome me), I have returned here. Let' see how it goes. I hold no grudges. Let's hope we can put any old animosity behind us. We're all older now, and I know I have changed my philosophies in some important ways.

I enjoy discussing politics and religion, and I'm pretty outspoken, so if you don't like talking about them, just don't read or respond to posts or comments on those topics. Also, I like to chat about computer games, movies, and music, just like you guys.

Looking forward to some enjoyable discussion!
Hello old friend! Of course you are welcome here. With Finsternis's return are we ... could it be .... are we approac----

A forum Golden age??!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Finsternis

Post by Finsternis »

Hi Jonesy. Thanks. Did you ever end up playing much Eve Online? ;-)
"I’d rather have questions I cannot answer than answers I cannot question."

- Max Tegmark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I haven't and events have aligned where it is unlikely that I would be able to, BUT. We all love Eve stories. Anything remarkable happen to you in Eve recently? Let us live through you in this!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Hey Finsternis, since you seem to be cool about discussing your religion, why not respond to a poll I ran here, Do you believe in God? And do you have a religion?

And this question: So, what happens after you die?

You might provide interesting responses to either or both.
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Tdarcos wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:48 amAnd this question: So, what happens after you die?
You (specifically) will end up in bloody chunks on a conveyor belt that will dump you unceremoniously into a 1800 degree furnace.
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

RetroRomper wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:44 am
Tdarcos wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:48 amAnd this question: So, what happens after you die?
You (specifically) will end up in bloody chunks on a conveyor belt that will dump you unceremoniously into a 1800 degree furnace.
Unlikely. Unclaimed bodies are typically buried. It has to be cheaper than cremation, otherwise they (local government) wouldn't be having unclaimed bodies routinely buried.
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

May I see the relevant State and County regulations for where you're most likely to die?
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM