I have a task for RetroRomper

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

I have a task for RetroRomper

Post by Jizaboz »

ATTN: RetroRomper

Subject: Help spread news of something I created to the PS4 community on Reddit

Message: Do you or someone you know have an account on Reddit? Want to just make an account? This job is for you! All I need you to do is create a new thread on https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4Dreams/ and plug the following:

BEGIN REDDIT POST

*insert your own personal non-offensive intro*

This dude (/ my friend / some shithead/ however you want to refer to me /) has created an entry for the #inthewoods jam that is *insert your own impressions from the video* I think is (pretty cool / fucking sucks / weird / whatever RR thinks)

https://indreams.me/dream/mrGbeTXFqYz

*insert thanks / goodbyes*

/END REDDIT POST

I honestly just want to get more people to TRY the damn thing I spent 6+ hours on. If they hate the creation or quit out of it, that's totally cool. Just looking for someone to expose it to more people and while I would probably create a Reddit acct before I made a FB acct.. I don't want a reddit acct.

Note: if you do decide to accept this as a mission, please do not share the link to the video.. at least without spoilers. The video link is within this thread viewtopic.php?f=17&t=11547

Extra notes: There is no need for the exchange of phone numbers, personal addresses, blood-types or other such information but if you take the time to at least create the post I'll buy ya a beer or two via paypal to YOUR email address.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: I have a task for RetroRomper

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

I have a PS4. How do I play it?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 10:40 am I have a PS4. How do I play it?
You need to either buy a Dreams disc from Walmart or whatever or buy it digitally from the PS Store. Then you simply search the title of my creation in the "Dream Surfing" section. While I would not recommend buying it to just play this short thing I made, there are a ton of other peoples creations you can play. Plus of course you can make your own creations.

OH! There is actually a free demo you can download as well but I have no idea if it lets you play other peoples creations.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Jizaboz wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 1:48 am ATTN: RetroRomper

Good day, kind sir!
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Oh, that is is a surprise! Thanks! I appreciate it.

I see it is already getting a few more plays, so you helped bring it out of obscurity a bit.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻