The Pinback Thin Thread

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

The Pinback Thin Thread

Post by pinback »

God help me, I love posting my little Friday morning updates. Also it provides a constant source of encouragement to keep going, so let's just keep going, and see how low we can go!

5/8/20: 198.2

This is the same number as last week, but I consider last week an artificial low due to starvation and dehydration. This one feels more "real".
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

pinback

Re: The Pinback Thin Thread

Post by pinback »

Another backsliding weekend, so here's the plan. Monday is May 11. My birthday is June 11.

Time to push it hard. One month. Let's polish this bitch off.

pinback

Post by pinback »

HARDCORE MONTH begins in 90 minutes.

As a great man once said...

PUMP IT UP!!!!!!!

pinback

Post by pinback »

We're switching to Wednesday weigh-ins, because doing it on Friday, there's too much of a reflex to relax on the weekend, which tends to undo all the progress, as you'll see here:

pinback

Post by pinback »

This is almost exactly my diet plan, down to the brand names:

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ben, in the thread about what happens after death, you said it's the same as before, nothing, because there is no you inside your body, no consciousness. But your concerns about not drinking, losing weight seem to put paid your claim of no consciousness.

Your comments clearly indicate care about, and concern for, reducing your weight to something more healthy. Which is yet another concern. And concerns, care about things, are available to one, and only one thing in the universe:

To conscious entities.

Think about that some time. Oh sorry, I forgot! You don't have the capacity to think. You don't exist, you said so. But then again, you can't tell me you don't exist.

I think I'll go take a nap. At least one of us does exist, and people that do, do that.
Evil cannot create anything new
They can only corrupt and ruin
What good forces have invented or made.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

pinback

Post by pinback »

Keep your religious beliefs out of my weight loss thread.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

What are your weight parameters? I mean the most you will let slide until you just go off food totally and you get back down to your target weight?

THE
TEN POUND
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback »

I want to get at least where I never see a "2" in the first digit, even with clothes on. That's the upper parameter. The lower parameter is, I dunno... whatever. 180? That good with everyone?

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

It seems like you pretty much have this thing wrapped up and in the bag so can we also use this thread to talk about The Young Pope?

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 6:28 pm I want to get at least where I never see a "2" in the first digit, even with clothes on. That's the upper parameter. The lower parameter is, I dunno... whatever. 180? That good with everyone?
That might be optimistic. Now I'm not sure of your exact height, but that time - oh must have been 30 years ago - you came over to my house to bring me your computer after you sold it to me, you were about the same height as I am, 6' 2" - and I may have an old number that's been revised downward - the recommended weight I remember for that height is 207.

I mean, if a medical professional has said a weight as low as 180 is safe for you, fine. But, of course I am presuming your weight loss plan was not done with the assistance of a medical practitioner.

My 20-second, 20-pound instant weight loss program, on the other hand, was performed by a medical practitioner.

Why not compromise at 199? Then if a competent professional says your goal is safe for you and you think you can do it, go for it!
- J.R.R. Tolkien

pinback

Post by pinback »

weight I remember for that height is 207.
On the WHO charts, 180 is on the high end of "normal". 207 is on the low end of FAAAAAT.
I mean, if a medical professional has said a weight as low as 180 is safe for you, fine. But, of course I am presuming your weight loss plan was not done with the assistance of a medical practitioner.
https://bit.ly/2Ze2LUT

pinback

Post by pinback »

Billy Mays wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 10:00 pm It seems like you pretty much have this thing wrapped up and in the bag so can we also use this thread to talk about The Young Pope?
Aw HELL yeah. (But not The New Pope, haven't seen it yet.)

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Young Pope, New Pope,
Bad Pope, Two Popes!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

pinback wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 3:47 am (But not The New Pope, haven't seen it yet.)
Oh. Because I've been binge watching youtube clips of The Young Pope ever since you posted that diet cherry coke clip however many years ago and it seems like a show I would get into but then some recent clips I watched had two different popes in them and I was hoping someone could explain what's up with that? Nevermind I guess.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 3:46 am
weight I remember for that height is 207.
On the WHO charts, 180 is on the high end of "normal". 207 is on the low end of FAAAAAT.
WHO are you? WHO, WHO, WHO, WHO

WHO are they? WHO, WHO, WHO, WHO
Aww, WHO the fuck are they?

I wouldn't be counting on the World Health Organization guidelines. With Donald Duck I mean Donald Trump cutting their funding, they're going to be on life support soon.
https://bit.ly/2Ze2LUT
Ahh, The Bridgetender. You really rooked me good with that, what, about 4-5 years ago?
- J.R.R. Tolkien

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:08 am I wouldn't be counting on the World Health Organization guidelines. With Donald Duck I mean Donald Trump cutting their funding, they're going to be on life support soon.
You feel their charts lose their value as their funding is reduced? Then my posts here are completely worthless, cuz I ain't gettin' paid SHIT fo dis.

pinback

Post by pinback »

WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN: 197.

I don't think I'm gonna do these anymore. But if you ever wake up one day with a burning desire to know how much I weigh, feel free to contact me.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:42 am WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN: 197.
Well, all I can say is, congratulations.

Now the hard part begins: keeping it off. Yo-yo dieting is so common that term was born.

So, for that, all I can say is, good luck.
- J.R.R. Tolkien

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 7:44 am
pinback wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 4:42 am WEDNESDAY WEIGH-IN: 197.
Well, all I can say is, congratulations.

Now the hard part begins: keeping it off. Yo-yo dieting is so common that term was born.
Thank you. I've already addressed this topic ad nauseous. It is not a concern, and is not a hard part.