volume 1 issue 2

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

joltcountry after dark

volume 1 issue 2

Post by joltcountry after dark »

...in an effort 2 add spice 2 a dingy, bland salad, ubersysop (just ask him) icj removed the pleasure wharf once and 4 all...and in its place is the movie and sex base...movies we understand, but sex...it makes u wonder why icj didn't just put up new bases where jc denizens could also talk about walking on the moon and living through the blitz...

...from the family feuding department, it's none other than a wet and sticky 1 between lex and pinback...pinback has almost turned 'shut up lex' into a national catchphrase...whereas lex has been trolling usenet as pinback...how long be4 these 2 arch enemies kiss and make up...hint: u'll sooner see jimmy b subscribe 2 the salon...

...a forum invasion went unfulfilled as da king traced back the trolling as coming from this very bbs...plans 2 turn www.metasmo.com into the website equivalent of afghanistan failed even with the promise of bbs points...says one denizen under the condition of anonymity "if icj wants 2 ruin some1's site he can do his own dirty work...and if he wants 2 give out points, he can just name his site 'Monto Rusa' and b done with it"...the anonymous denizen then stroked his beard...or maybe his beard stroked him...

...so what's the real deal with the milker's cryptic history of posting?...our sources tell us that when converted 2 hex and run through rot13 they actually contain bit torrent links and ftp logins...4 certain they are all greek 2 us...and we also have it on the nob that there's a lactose intolerant poster who is close 2 boiling over everytime he sees a milkunits post...no names, but it would b preaching 2 the choir 2 state just who...or 2 the parish anyway...

...last up, we were treated 2 a most horrible look into the minds of several denizens' minds with this thread...from what we can gather boys and girls alike slowly indulge themselves nightly in twin fantasies...helpful hint 2 all denizens involved...try learning how 2 stay on the bike be4 getting into that testarossa...

for joltcountry after dark i remain the illustrious Q._______

pinback

Post by pinback »

I *love* jc after dark! Great episode!!!!

A++++ WOULD READ AGAIN!

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

Fantastic! I can't wait till Must-Read Thursday rolls around next week.

Completely Off-Topic

Post by Completely Off-Topic »

And then I got to that last line of your post JC After Dark, which will forever be known as "the pot of funny at the end of the cyber rainbow" and fuuuuuuuuuck was the joke on us!