Fuck Discord

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

Fuck Discord

Post by Tdarcos »

I tried to use Discord and found problems. First, and this is almost a dealbreaker for me, they want me to use their app. Listen, Buddy, I have a ten-inch screen and it can scroll around the page. I have too many apps as it is. I will not install yet another goddamn app for a fucking site that has a perfectly usable website. If your website has problems with mobile devices, fix your fuckin' website, dont go telling me to install yet another goddam bloated, buggy app loaded with all sorts of things I don't want, just so you can give me a worse experience than your desktop website.

Next, the screen is displaying a partial view and I can't scroll the screen to adjust it to see what it is, not even if I rotate the tablet to landscape mode. And now, even up and down scrolling won't work. This is the straw that broke this camel's back, I will not deal with Discord any more. Their user experience says "fuck you," so I'll take their advice and go elsewhere.

Fuck you too, Discord.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Re: Fuck Discord

Post by pinback »

Please? I think you would have a lot of fun with us.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Jizaboz

Re: Fuck Discord

Post by Jizaboz »

When you do get it to load in a web browser (I think I used Chrome) it uses a lot more resources than a chat program should.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻