Where I am

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

paul robinson1

Where I am

Post by paul robinson1 »

I got an infection that has put me flat on my back…H7ßuving to use a tàblet… I am back in R9om 338 at [*]rCrescent Cities rehab fac8lity in Riverdale MD.

RealNC

Re: Where I am

Post by RealNC »

Glad you're OK. And the only thing worse than an infection is having to use a tablet.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

paul robinson1 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:16 pm I got an infection that has put me flat on my back…H7ßuving to use a tàblet… I am back in R9om 338 at [*]rCrescent Cities rehab fac8lity in Riverdale MD.
Well, at least you are getting 31337 care, my friend.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:49 pm
paul robinson1 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:16 pm I got an infection that has put me flat on my back…H7ßuving to use a tàblet… I am back in R9om 338 at [*]rCrescent Cities rehab fac8lity in Riverdale MD.
OK, I tried my best to figure out what "31337 care" is by using the internet. All I found is that day adult care workers in texas earn about $31,337 a year (I don't know how people live on that kind of wage, what's that like $15 an hour - oh) or 31337 is a medical code for a misapplied Medicare charge or something like that.

So, please to be explaining this reference. . . .

pinback

Post by pinback »

I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Casual Observer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:33 amOK, I tried my best to figure out what "31337 care" is by using the internet.
31337 = eleet = elite. Old internet jargon, it eventually got abbreviated to just 1337.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Paul, what happened to your emergency account?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Casual Observer wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:33 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:49 pm
OK, I tried my best to figure out what "31337 care" is by using the internet. All I found is that day adult care workers in texas earn about $31,337 a year (I don't know how people live on that kind of wage, what's that like $15 an hour - oh) or 31337 is a medical code for a misapplied Medicare charge or something like that.

So, please to be explaining this reference. . . .
It looked like Tdarcos was suddenly typing in elite speak, so I expressed happiness that he was getting elite/31337 care. HA HA HA
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Its tablet speek these days. Have to go back through and edit all the posts three times before hitting the submit button

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

AArdvark wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:56 pm Its tablet speek these days. Have to go back through and edit all the posts three times before hitting the submit button
I'll let the tablet tell me what I want to type next. It does that a lot, but I don't let it. This one time, it has free reign. I'll just tap suggested words:

We are going to be at your house by your place and I will get you a copy of my driver's seat in our next Rush hour for a few minutes before my next appointment for tomorrow and the day before

(It never suggests to end a sentence.)

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

God that's funny!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

I've been on the internet since before Mosaic, how the fuck am I not enough of a nerd to have heard about this, WTF. Thanks Pinner and Billy for bringing me up to speed.

pinback

Post by pinback »

how the fuck am I not enough of a nerd to have heard about this
Well, you're only a casual observer.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Flack

Post by Flack »

l33t sp34k of the 80s/90s is like texting today. n00bs were l4m3 and w4r3z were k-r4d. I felt really plugged in back then. Now my kids send me texts full of acronyms that I have to google to figure out that they're running late but will be home soon.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Paul-ROBINSON1

Post by Paul-ROBINSON1 »

Jonsey, pleae reset the password to account Tdarcos and e-mail it to paul@paul-robinson.us, wguch hasn trouble receivng 20+ emails a day. i can't ewnember either password. You can also call me at 240 345 6675, whivh rings on my tablet.

Paul

Paul-ROBINSON1

Post by Paul-ROBINSON1 »

even with an acrual bluetooth keybooard I stilll make mistakes. i meant to say my account has no problem receiving 20+ mrssages a dat with no probles.

Pauul

Paul-ROBINSON1

Post by Paul-ROBINSON1 »

Goddammit I am stil messing up and every time i don't verify i screw up. Again, my account has no problem receiiving over 20 messages a day, if your messae does not get to me there could be a problem on your end. Some systems don't like domain names with a hyphen in them

Paul-ROBINSON1

Post by Paul-ROBINSON1 »

Jonsey, tell those who sent me money "Thank you." Only one thing, you did two people sent me a sum of money. Where"s the other half? :)

And while the money is nice, I"d rather you sent me a replacement password.

Flack

Post by Flack »

I will text him shortly and make sure he sees this.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."