Let's talk about where to talk about Dan Harmon

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Let's talk about where to talk about Dan Harmon

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

OK, so we as a group - a "community" if you will - need to talk about what happened with Community / Rick and Morty / Channel 101 / Heat Vision and Jack / Great Minds creator Dan Harmon.

But we can't do it here. Because it involves a show that has him banging a child's doll.

So we need to discuss - where will we have this discussion. Google Wave? Telnet BBSs? DIAL UP bulletin boards? Go. Go!!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: Let's talk about where to talk about Dan Harmon

Post by Casual Observer »

you know, we can be sick of this political correctness shit without voting for Trump (talking to you Billy). Seems like someone dug up a parody video he made a decade ago so not sure what the non-issue is. I don't think anyone should care that he made a video of him rubbing a doll on his crotch. Fuck, Tom Green dry humped a dead moose on cable tv a couple of decades ago and we still don't care about him. This made up 'issue' will not affect me trying to enjoy the next season of Rick and Morty or re-watching the only good episode of season 2 which was "pickle rick".

Ice Cream Jonsey

Ehhhh I'm going - we can get into the "only good episode" thing later, after we decide where to hold this conversation.

Tdarcos, you running a BBS at the moment?

pinback

Post by pinback »

How about Discord?!?!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

This whole meetup on the dark web you're planning to talk about some weird shit really makes you look like a creep, I disavow.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Thank you BEN for being the only person who understood what the thread was about and why it was posted.

I'd say I'm disappointed in the rest of you but that would mean I had expectations.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

It doesn't matter where we discuss bullshit. It's like saying we maybe shouldn't discuss how wrong it was to ostracize Al Franklin for a stupid old photo that shows him not inappropriately touching some Republican slut.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I didn't mean you before but NOW I do. Perhaps? Also, do you have a spiral bound notebook and can you get to the post office tomorrow? If so I have some addresses for you.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:31 pmTdarcos
Thinking of Paul, has anybody heard from him? It's been like a week and a half since he last posted on the board that he's paid to post on.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Billy Mays wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:16 am
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:31 pmTdarcos
Thinking of Paul, has anybody heard from him? It's been like a week and a half since he last posted on the board that he's paid to post on.
That particular feature stopped a couple months ago. As far as I knew I've posted on Caltrops every day, for fun and not for profit.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Casual Observer

Tdarcos wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:51 pm That particular feature stopped a couple months ago. As far as I knew I've posted on Caltrops every day, for fun and not for profit.
wait. . . are we saying that Dr. Tacos posting on a website is a FEATURE and not at BUG?