Hot Wheels GoPro

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Flack

Hot Wheels GoPro

Post by Flack »

Hot Wheels has released a new car that will hold a tiny GoPro camera.

I haven't played with Hot Wheels (or slot cars) since I was a little kid, but that was always the dream, wasn't it? Imagining what it would be like to be inside those little cars as they shot down the track and whipped around corners. I can remember placing my head dangerously close to the slot car track as the cars zipped toward me, just to get that cool "camera" view.

I probably won't rush out and buy one of these, but my buddy has a couple of little kids that this would be perfect for.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

AArdvark

Re: Hot Wheels GoPro

Post by AArdvark »

Why do they always have miles and miles of orange track and all I ever got was maybe ten feet? That's why I stopped playing with Hot wheels and Matchbox cars, never enough track to do anything really cool.

THE
POINT A TO POINT B
AARDVARK

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Heh yeah I never had long tracks either but had a couple of them with pretty cool tricks.

The only thing I found disappointing about this was where is the upside-down action? That was one of the coolest things to do with your Hot Wheels was the make them go through loops.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Flack

Post by Flack »

Most of my Hot Wheels track pieces came from garage sales. I had orange, blue, and red track pieces all patched together. Both Hot Wheels and slot cars (TCR -- TOTAL CONTROL RACING) were a pretty small blip on my radar, but then again I didn't have an HD camera for my cars, either.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."