New user signup notification

Celebrity Monologues. This base allows guest posting, but please register for the full experience.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

New user signup notification

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

If you want to register, I think the best way is just to post here as a guest and let me know. We still get one spam signup a day and I just don't seem to have the bandwidth to deal with that more than once a month. So if you post here and tell me the username you registered with, I'll approve it.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

wrong base fairy

Re: New user signup notification

Post by wrong base fairy »

Billy Mays.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Billy, I wish you had kept the capitalization of the name consistent with every other post the Fairy has ever made. :(
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

I couldn't check on the details because of the board's broken search function. Either way I'm the wrong base fairy now, Robb's words.

pinback

Post by pinback »

I've brought that user up from nothing into a treasured, beloved fixture here. It is hard to give up. Please, take care of her.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

pinback wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:26 am I've brought that user up from nothing into a treasured, beloved fixture here. It is hard to give up. Please, take care of her.
no. We can't trust this Billy with the wrong base fairy. If we're not getting guest posting back in all bases then he needs to share the credentials for everyone's enjoyment.

Ice Cream Jonsey

This thread is literally about the re-introduction of guest posting.

RealityCheck

Post by RealityCheck »

Whoh, I'm back baby. Shit, just this base? :(

Ice Cream Jonsey

Let's just see how this goes before we open it completely up. Let's just make sure we use this with a modicum of humility and responsibility before it's nothing but squid assholes and broken hearts.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:24 pm So if you post here and tell me the username you registered with, I'll approve it.
I wanted my cat to be able to express his opinion - especially over the cavalier treatment of his not even soon-to-be-expected death, so I registered the username "Runner" for him.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I have approved that account. If you can't login and post as your cat, let me know. Something went wrong.

I'm expecting big things from your cat, Paul!

PanamaRip

Post by PanamaRip »

Hey Jonsey, this is a long time user looking for an alias in order to post in Paul's MJ thread.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I have severe doubts that you are someone new, but I'll approve your handle anyway. Thanks for at least pantomiming an expansion of the audience.

FACT CHECK

Post by FACT CHECK »

Billy Mays

I am selecting this alt because I think that I could do a lot of good around here utilizing this persona especially in light of the fact that pinback no longer wants to fact check Tdarcos' posts, let alone his own.

In the Spirit of Kindness™ I would also like to use this post to officially forfeit my rightful claim to the "wrong base fairy" account.

pinback

Post by pinback »

I don't remember ever stating any facts on this BBS.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:07 am I don't remember ever stating any facts on this BBS.
I concur, your entire corpus has been content free for as long as I've been here.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Tdarcos wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:34 amI concur, your entire corpus has been content free for as long as I've been here.

pinback

Post by pinback »

I said FACT-free, not content free. Nobody has brought more content and fewer facts to this BBS over the past 15 year than I have. If anyone argues that, I... I will respectfully, and fully in the spirit of kindness, disagree.