I'm going to a pinball mueseum: what should I play?

Television & Motorcycles

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

RetroRomper

I'm going to a pinball mueseum: what should I play?

Post by RetroRomper »

I'm heading to the Pacific Pinball Museum this weekend and was curious if the collective wisdom of Jolt Country would offer suggestions as to which tables I should be excited about possibly seeing, or what I should be looking for from an aficionado perspective?

They have quite a collection on site right now (http://pacificpinball.org/collections/currently-on-site) and I know to look out for ST:TNG and Twilight Zone, but would like to go in there with a more critical eye for things besides the classics.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Sure. On my phone but:

Fireball
Pinbot
Fun House
Cyclone
Earth Shaker
Addams Family
High Speed
Centaur

Those are all great.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

If you happen to spot a Bon Voyage could you take a photo of the instructions card? I know I asked this of you when you went to the museum in Vegas. Perhaps this place will actually have a machine.

I recommend Firepower and Firepower II. They are better with 2 or more players though.

THE
TOMMY
AARDVARK

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

I haven't gone yet, but I bought a coupon for half off the price of admission and that expires at the end of this month so I'm out of excuses! Will bump this thread when I actually get down to Alameda Island and spend 20 hours doing nothing but tilting pinball machines.