The Trial of Paul Robinson

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Ice Cream Jonsey

The Trial of Paul Robinson

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

One of my favorite parts from that is when Flack explains the charges of sedition, which is great, because he saw that I added that and didn't explain why, so Flack just riffed on that as he was going.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Donald Ebinsen

Re: The Trial of Paul Robinson

Post by Donald Ebinsen »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:One of my favorite parts from that is when Flack explains the charges of sedition, which is great, because he saw that I added that and didn't explain why, so Flack just riffed on that as he was going.
Oh, he's got a lot of things to answer for, Unfortunately he's one of them heathen atheists who don't believe in God, so when he dies he'll just cease to exist instead of spending eons burning in agony.

Of course, there's always the possibility both the theists and the atheists are wrong, in which case there is a God but everyone gets into heaven. Or whatever its called.

Wait a minute, I'm an anti-theist too...
"Turn left at Greenland"
- Ringo Starr on how he found America, The Beatles Press Conferemce, 1964

pinback

Post by pinback »

Paul, in the new year, would you be willing to make an effort to stop obsessing about religion?
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:Paul, in the new year, would you be willing to make an effort to stop obsessing about religion?
For some reason you keep confusing me with Donald Ebinsen.

Are we supposed to presume that D.J. Don Rogers is the same character/personality as Benjamin Parrish?
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.