The show is TONIGHT! RIGHT NOW! (In five minutes)

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote:Why does every thread in this bbs end up as some kind of argument?
That's not true! I resent that mischaracterization of spirited namecallng and obscenity tossing as argument.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote:
pinback wrote:
Tdarcos wrote: I am sick of this. That's a goddamed fucking copout, and worse, you know it. If you can't define it, it means you lack the knowledge to do so and are not qualified to give an opinion.
No, it means we've all tried to tell you this many times in the past, and you refuse to believe it. LOOK: If 100% of us tell you you have no idea how to be funny, it might actually be true.
Do not lie to me goddammit, YOU HAVE NEVER TOLD ME WHAT WAS WRONG AND WHY IT IS SO. All you do is proceed to say I have some problem, but you never once said to me WHY you believe I have the problem. Or, if it is capable of mitigation, how to do so.
At least fifteen different people spread over two BBSes have told you what was wrong repeatedly. Hell, I just did it again TWICE, in two other threads!

The fact that you insist on putting your sausage-like fingers in your ears going "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU" is yet another clue.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

pinback

Post by pinback »

AArdvark wrote:Why does every thread in this bbs end up as some kind of argument?
Because the fat man insists on participating in them.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.