Don Rogers 02/13/13

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

pinback

Don Rogers 02/13/13

Post by pinback »

I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

WELL WELL WELL. Tdarcos has a NEW ENEMY. He took one unprovoked shot after another at me.

Tdarcos, this means WAR.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

It was worth listening to it just because of Paul's Arpanet bit.

But there's a blunder in there. It's an internet radio show, which is only available through an internet stream, talking about the internet being down worldwide, and I'm listening to it.

Now what's wrong with that picture? :-P

pinback

Post by pinback »

RealNC wrote:It was worth listening to it just because of Paul's Arpanet bit.

But there's a blunder in there. It's an internet radio show, which is only available through an internet stream, talking about the internet being down worldwide, and I'm listening to it.

I'm going to guess, "you don't understand anything that's going on"? Is that it? I think that's it.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:WELL WELL WELL. Tdarcos has a NEW ENEMY. He took one unprovoked shot after another at me.

Tdarcos, this means WAR.
You really think so? Well, we'll see. I'll bring out the heavy artillery and we can see who sues for peace first.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:WELL WELL WELL. Tdarcos has a NEW ENEMY. He took one unprovoked shot after another at me.

Tdarcos, this means WAR.
You really think so? Well, we'll see. I'll bring out the heavy artillery and we can see who sues for peace first.
Yes, you piece of shit. I have historically been the only person who has been on your side and you are too stupid to understand that.

The bit in the show where I said thank you for participating? That was sincere. That was the only time anyone has been sincere to you since the last time I was sincere to you. I was the only person in your life who did not laugh AT you, and of course, you completely misinterpreted that, like you misinterpret everything else.

I am still going to send you the Bard's Tale games, but otherwise, jump into a river of fire. Jerk!

Flack

Post by Flack »

Since we are apparently never going to get another cooking video, I would settle for video of Tdarcos jumping into a river of fire. Shot from multiple angles in hiiiiigh definition.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

Apologies for everyone!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Yes, you piece of shit. I have historically been the only person who has been on your side and you are too stupid to understand that.
I do not understand why you bear such animus toward me, as I have never insulted you. In fact, let's open the whole thing up to everyone and let them see which of us has been insulting to whom.

And 'piece of shit'? That's your best insult? Lame, lame, lame. It's lamer than I am. You bore me.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Yes, you piece of shit. I have historically been the only person who has been on your side and you are too stupid to understand that.
I do not understand why you bear such animus toward me, as I have never insulted you.
Well, you insulted him pretty hard on the show last night. A blistering shot across the bow, which to me cannot be taken back, only resolved by you idiots screaming at each other for at least two, hopefully three breaks on the next episode.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote:I do not understand why you bear such animus toward me, as I have never insulted you. In fact, let's open the whole thing up to everyone and let them see which of us has been insulting to whom.
Never insulted me?!?!?! You insulted me several times on the show last night!!

No, former friend, 'tis *I* who have never insulted YOU. Before that other post up there.

Again, I would like to confirm that the Bard's Tale thing is separate. Can you please confirm that the Bard's Tale thing is separate?

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

pinback wrote:
RealNC wrote:But there's a blunder in there. It's an internet radio show, which is only available through an internet stream, talking about the internet being down worldwide, and I'm listening to it.

I'm going to guess, "you don't understand anything that's going on"? Is that it? I think that's it.
No. What I mean is, if the internet is down, why am I able to listen to the show?

Plot hole...

pinback

Post by pinback »

RealNC wrote:
pinback wrote:
RealNC wrote:But there's a blunder in there. It's an internet radio show, which is only available through an internet stream, talking about the internet being down worldwide, and I'm listening to it.

No. What I mean is, if the internet is down, why am I able to listen to the show?

Plot hole...
Nobody is this dumb. I think you ate too many stuffed grape leaves and pitas and they push out all your brains.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Can you elaborate a bit? I am pretty dumb, so it needs to be explained to me.