5/24 show CANCELLED

The Future of Radio begins now.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

pinback

5/24 show CANCELLED

Post by pinback »

CANCELLED!!!!!!!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

So much for the future of radio. He's skipped more shows on a percentage basis than Johnny Carson.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

It figures that the 05/22 show doesn't even count happens to be one of the best ones!

LMFAO "handwasher". Reminds me of the time I went to a Ted Nugent / Kiss show and waiting in line forever to pee... finally a stall opens up. Shut the door behind me and I hear:

Some Drunk: "Haha! Look at this motherfucker! Don't want nobody to see his shit!"
Everyone else in the Men's room: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote:It figures that the 05/22 show doesn't even count happens to be one of the best ones!

LMFAO "handwasher". Reminds me of the time I went to a Ted Nugent / Kiss show and waiting in line forever to pee... finally a stall opens up. Shut the door behind me and I hear:

Some Drunk: "Haha! Look at this motherfucker! Don't want nobody to see his shit!"
Everyone else in the Men's room: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Yeah. You're so drunk I'm afraid you'd mistake it for chocolate and eat it!"
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.