The Power of Slack Will Change Your Life!

Let's make some video games!

Moderator: Ice Cream Jonsey

Garth's Equipment Shop

The Power of Slack Will Change Your Life!

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

[youtube][/youtube]
Which of you is interested in my fine wares?

Admiral Ackguh

Post by Admiral Ackguh »

I usually post on the Adventure Creation Kit board only, so I never notice messages here. But I had to reply to this year-old one - because right now I am developing an ACK game called Bobulous. It will be a combination of the original Populous game (terrain graphics), with some Sub-Genius elements such as Slack.

http://www.joltcountry.com/phpBB2/viewt ... viewresult
- A:A:

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Admiral Ackguh wrote:It will be a combination of the original Populous game (terrain graphics), with some Sub-Genius elements such as Slack.
Since Aardvark welched on sending us the cookies he promised two years ago, do you think you can cut some Slack and send it to us?
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Tdarcos wrote:
Admiral Ackguh wrote:It will be a combination of the original Populous game (terrain graphics), with some Sub-Genius elements such as Slack.
Since Aardvark welched on sending us the cookies he promised two years ago, do you think you can cut some Slack and send it to us?
That was RetroRomper who promised the cookies, the protagonist of this BBS.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
Tdarcos wrote: Since Aardvark welched on sending us the cookies he promised two years ago, do you think you can cut some Slack and send it to us?
That was RetroRomper who promised the cookies, the protagonist of this BBS.
I would say "I stand corrected," but I haven't stood up since I ended up in a wheelchair ten years ago, so.

I sit corrected.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.