Fat Ass Challenge - 2015

Let's make some video games!

Moderator: Ice Cream Jonsey

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Rather you should ask, "Have you ever had a meal so big your pants fit?" The answer is no!

It's ok though, I got this spare electrical cord I use to tie them to my spine.

Fatass

Post by Fatass »

One week ago: 165
Today:164.5

I was out of town visiting family, and my grandmother serves a lot of processed cheese, just glad it wasn't worse.

The Happiness Engine

One week ago: 128.6
Today: 126.2
BMI: 18.1

Yeah, pretty normal for weighing myself in the evening. I did actually eat food most days this week, but not yesterday.

Scale Protip: Weigh yourself in the morning (after pooping, before showering) it's not only the most consistent, it's also the lightest you'll be all day!

pinback

Post by pinback »

I am not losing weight because my focus is on sobriety. Once that stops being a daily fucking struggle, I'll get back to the weight thing.

At this rate, I'm guessing around 2018.

(That's not a year, that's a weight.)
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Grebble

Updates?

Post by Grebble »

How is evenone doing?

Fatass

Post by Fatass »

I've been out of town with an elderly relative and my work schedule changed, but if a dusty scale I found in a closet that looks older than I am is to be trusted, I have not gained back any weight for not hitting the gym in 2 weeks. It'll be another week before I can go back but I'm still aiming for stunning by tank top weather, which the weather has cooperated in by piling enough snow on the ground that we won't be taking winter coats off until mid-June.

The Happiness Engine

About even. Skipped eating for a couple days, holding around 125lbs.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Man I don't eat much but if I go so much as half a day without eating anything, I feel like I'm going to fall out in the floor and start vomiting bile.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

If I don't hear from everyone else in 7 days, this thread will be locked forever.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Haven't weighed myself. However, eating little else than CANNED FISH so on Sunday I'll get this started again and come in with a new weight and target.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

gsdgsd

Post by gsdgsd »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:If I don't hear from everyone else in 7 days, this thread will be locked forever.
212. Got to the gym, like, never in February and violated my "no beer for a month after the Super Bowl" rule a couple days after the Super Bowl, so down slightly is a moral victory.

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

Haven't weighed since the start of the FAC, but, I will say that I feel better. I know this isn't the Feel Good Challenge, though surely that's gotta count for something.

Fatass

Post by Fatass »

One week ago: 164.5
Today: 162.2

Not bad considering 2 boxes of Thin Mints appeared and then disappeared in the past few days.

Fatass

Post by Fatass »

I thought this post was removed and I was so mad because I gained a pound. But not because of that, it was likely the Taco Tuesday happy hour special and the sausages I made on St Patrick's. Nobody else's drunken wastoid ass even made it to the gym the next day, the lot and rooms were mostly deserted.

Last week: 162.2
This week 163.4
Tonight (a day later): 162.2

gsdgsd

Post by gsdgsd »

209 to start April. It feels like I haven't made any progress because I've been stuck there for about two weeks, but hooray, down three from last month.

Fatass

Post by Fatass »

2 weeks ago: 162.2
Last week: 163.2
This week 162.8

NO idea what's going on here. Was losing almost 3 pounds a week, have made no dietary changes and there haven;t even been any parties or cookies or anything, added a gym day to get to 4 days a week instead of 3, am doing 5-10 minutes more aerobics at a slightly higher rate, and I can't lose a thing. I have never had problems losing weight before, and it's only been in the past 2 weeks, when I was doing great before. Frustrating. I did look at my thyroid medication and noticed that the pharmacy accidentally gave me 90 pills at 100 instead of the usual 30 pills at the higher dose of 110, but...that doesn't seem like that would explain it. But I did call the doctor to try and verify my dosage.

Fatass

Post by Fatass »

Last week: 162.8
This week: 164.2

Apparently a "plateau" is an actual thing that I have never had to worry about before, and I actually have to pay attention to the chocolate bunny I ate in it's entirety.

HOW IS EVERYONE ELSE DOING???

Flack

Post by Flack »

It's funny you should ask. The weather is nice here again and this morning at 6:45 I was out walking my typical mile lap.

"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."