Can't download ACK?

Chris H.'s Ultima / ACS-style game development system!

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

ZXL

Can't download ACK?

Post by ZXL »

Evening folks. Every time I try to download ACK from here (regardless of what OS version I download), the ZIP auto-opens and I get this error:
Followed by it closing. Should I not be downloading it from there, or have I done something else wrong? Apologies if this is something obvious, I'm legitimately not sure what the problem is.

I'm using Windows 8.1, if that's any help.[/url]

EDIT: Apparently it was just something with my connection; I asked a friend to download it for me and it seems to be working fine. Sorry to clog up the boards.

Garth's Equipment Shop

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

Hi ZXL and welcome. Now that you've obtained a copy have you had a chance to try it yet? If so what do you think?
Which of you is interested in my fine wares?

ZXL

Post by ZXL »

Garth's Equipment Shop wrote:Hi ZXL and welcome. Now that you've obtained a copy have you had a chance to try it yet? If so what do you think?
It's definitely going to take some time spent with the manual to figure out, but I think I can manage.

Is there any particular reason the room editor has basically no indication that ALT+A-D select tiles? It's not the only part of the editor with that strange degree of opaqueness, but it was the first stumbling block I hit.