ACK Community Recieves Request From Interweb!

Chris H.'s Ultima / ACS-style game development system!

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

Garth's Equipment Shop

ACK Community Recieves Request From Interweb!

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

Request for Tutorials from Gamemakermagazine Blog:
I need your help guys in finding me tutorials for the Adventure Creation Kit, Adventure Construction Set and Azalta. I have being struggling very hard in the internet but I am unable to find it. Help me guys build this site to be the largest information centre for all the game maker tools out there. If you know someone, or if you can record your own video or write a tutorial not only will you be credited for your effort but you will be rewarded for it. The only thing I want is the written tutorial to have good grammar and spelling and the video tutorial to be very helpful. For the video tutorial age is not a limit. So if you are 12 years old and know how to record a good video tutorial then go for it, or if you are 70 years old then go for it. The most important thing about the video tutorial is that the quality of the video is great as well as the so we can understand and see what you are doing in the video.
EDIT:

Game Maker Magazine publishes article about Adventure Creation Kit!
Last edited by Garth's Equipment Shop on Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Garth's Equipment Shop

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

Just read some of the messages on our FB Page and found more requests there for ACK Tutorial videos from several new fans. Come on guys - circle the wagons and start frapping! :D

FRAPS