Problem with ACK's full game....

Chris H.'s Ultima / ACS-style game development system!

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, joltcountry

foody

Problem with ACK's full game....

Post by foody »

I have a problem with Chris Hopkins's ACK Ultima 4 Part 2 game, it is buggy that makes the game impossible to continue. When Iolo complains about his Corset and demands I speak with Hawkwind, first Hawkind's script is broken, his animation is broken and when I mention about the Corset all he tells me about the name of the people in their towns, take the map from British and that is that. The event never triggers, I cannot explore the map and Iolo's problem is not solved. Can anyone help me here? Thanks in advance.
I WANT ULTIMA 7 OR ULTMIA 6 CONSTRUCTION SET! I WILL DO ANYTHING! PAY ANYTHING! GIVE ANYTHING !

Garth's Equipment Shop

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

Hey Foody. This is in response to your signature. Maybe you ought to put in a request to the guy that started the Java-ACK or JACK project. He has changed his mind on what he wanted to do several times and I think he is going through a crisis not disimilar to that which all author's dread "writer's blockl." He has made requests for feedback, ideas, and suggestions. I was trying to do just that when I lost my internet access for a while and had home problems to deal with. Anyway, I would be willing to bet that he would be interested to hear all about your idea for the Ultima game design kit you are envisioning.
Which of you is interested in my fine wares?

foody

Post by foody »

Could you please provide me his URL link or email address? Thanks in advance. I am actually paying someone to do for me an Ultima 6 Construction Set and I am paying him something like 3000 dollars or something. The reason I did not chose Ultima 7 is because it will cost me a fortune. However I am willing to donate whatever it takes if he is willing to do the project to the end.
I WANT ULTIMA 7 OR ULTMIA 6 CONSTRUCTION SET! I WILL DO ANYTHING! PAY ANYTHING! GIVE ANYTHING !

foody

Post by foody »

If you don't have already an account make an account for rentacoder.com then click this link you will see my conversation with him and him providing me demos. Download the demo and see so far the U6 Construction Set in works.

http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/mi ... d_22829154

Chris H

Re: Problem with ACK's full game....

Post by Chris H »

foody wrote:I speak with Hawkwind, first Hawkind's script is broken
You may have already figured this out, based on your post in the other thread, but upgrading to the latest ACK version (3.251) will fix this problem, and a few others you would run into later in the game.