Wallpaper for the next game

Discuss text adventures here! The classics like those from Infocom, Magnetic Scrolls, Adventure International and Level 9 and the ones we're making today.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Well, in Necrotic Drift's defense, it is only around 37MB instead of 120. :)
Yeah, and if you had to sit around and wait to download it using a modem, it might as well be named Narcotic Drift!
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Tdarcos wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Well, in Necrotic Drift's defense, it is only around 37MB instead of 120. :)
Yeah, and if you had to sit around and wait to download it using a modem, it might as well be named Narcotic Drift!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote:
Tdarcos wrote:
In reply:
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Guess I should note that I've had at least six different people ask me (on multiple occasions) at work exactly where my wallpaper is from. "Its from a horror / text game a friend is making" I say and then they odd sagely and comment about how they figured as much since the women is obviously sorting through someone's guts.

But this leads me to my next problem: the questions have stopped. Everyone has been informed about the weirdly filtered desktop image that has a hot chick in a Re-animated type local sorting through someones insides.

ICJ - will you release a new wallpaper so that I may make more friends at work and have an excuse to talk to the director of my department again (who quipped about it) and then saddle right into TALKING ABOUT MY NEXT PROMOTION?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

RetroRomper wrote:Guess I should note that I've had at least six different people ask me (on multiple occasions) at work exactly where my wallpaper is from. "Its from a horror / text game a friend is making" I say and then they odd sagely and comment about how they figured as much since the women is obviously sorting through someone's guts.

But this leads me to my next problem: the questions have stopped. Everyone has been informed about the weirdly filtered desktop image that has a hot chick in a Re-animated type local sorting through someones insides.

ICJ - will you release a new wallpaper so that I may make more friends at work and have an excuse to talk to the director of my department again (who quipped about it) and then saddle right into TALKING ABOUT MY NEXT PROMOTION?
Why do I never see your posts until a week later? You make the best posts on this godawful site and I don't see them till days after they were FRESH and PUFFEN HOT.

So. Yes, I shall make a new wallpaper right now.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Here is another one. Thanks for the kind words and support, everyone.

http://www.joltcountry.com/downloads/cy ... 0x1080.jpg

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Any more wallpapers, ICJ? I've been rotating through these three for the last month and need my fix of text game backgrounds, damn it!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Yeah. Well. Sort of. Here is the thing.

I want Cyberganked to be a diverse game that celebrates diversity. I live in the whitest place on earth that has still discovered WiFi. I have hired white people and hispanic people and that's it so far. I am going to redouble my efforts to get selectable characters that are black and Asian when the haunted house goes back up.

So I'd like to be able to make one of those wallpapers that has a bunch of selectable characters on the front, one of those that is clearly cobbled together in Photoshop. But I'd also like to do that when I have the full cast around.

So in the meantime, I might work on one that features people getting their goddamn heads split or something.