The worm solution to Cryptozookeeper. Spoilers!

Discuss text adventures here! The classics like those from Infocom, Magnetic Scrolls, Adventure International and Level 9 and the ones we're making today.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

The worm solution to Cryptozookeeper. Spoilers!

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

This is the first post in what I hope is a series of answers to puzzle solutions of Cryptozookeeper that were originally posted to Twitter. I have offered money, liquor and the services of Tdarcos to the people behind Twitter for more characters, but do you know what they told me? Their reply, ah... well, it didn't require all 140 characters, let's just say.

[url=[url] asks: @icecreamjonsey I'm quite enjoying Cryptozookeeper, except for all the bits where I get stuck. How do I get the worm at the house party?

A good question! First off, thanks for playing. I am glad you are having fun. I wish there was a way to "nudge" you and other players to the answer, but it's sort of not set up to do that.

The solution: since all of your associates are unhelpfully drinking the tequila instead of letting you have the worm, "sobering them up" may be the way to go. Like with every other scientific venture in Cryptozookeeper, there's no real science at work, just made-up nonsense that people pass around as the truth. Try to "sober up" your friends by finding the pamphlet in the trash bin (inside the Red House... I think it's in the kitchen... it's in the area that either Jane & Deanna are in, or Grimloft and Lebbeus) and try reading it while they are in the room with you. They should realize what horrible people they are being and let you have the bottle and worm.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!