For the long term practicers of monogomy

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

loafergirl

For the long term practicers of monogomy

Post by loafergirl »

How do you keep your partner happy? This has been my longest relationship, and I have been monogamous throughout. The subject of the 7 year itch came up, and though I'm not dissatisfied, nor is the hubby, I also do think we could probably mix things up a bit.... so spill
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Get four dogs, three cats, and adopt a kid. Who the fuck has time to worry about cheating.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

CO

Post by CO »

I recommend constant arguing to keep it spicy

loafergirl

Post by loafergirl »

pinback wrote:Get four dogs, three cats, and adopt a kid. Who the fuck has time to worry about cheating.
we already have 3 kids, 2 cats and a fish.

Not about a cheating thing...

about a wanting to keep the sexy thing.
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

pinback

Post by pinback »

Oh. Well. Can't help ya. Have you considered cheating?
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

loafergirl

Post by loafergirl »

pinback wrote:Oh. Well. Can't help ya. Have you considered cheating?
I have... I've decided against, thanks for asking. So how long have you been practicing monogamy?
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

This is a great, new thread from a treasured poster and all I'm seeing out of you people is more problems, and not solutions.

I'm going to start picking users at random and demanding they answer.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Re: For the long term practicers of monogomy

Post by Tdarcos »

loafergirl wrote:How do you keep your partner happy? This has been my longest relationship, and I have been monogamous throughout. The subject of the 7 year itch came up, and though I'm not dissatisfied, nor is the hubby, I also do think we could probably mix things up a bit.... so spill
Invite him to help you do the laundry (if you have a washer at home). Then, after the clothes are in and it's the spin cycle, jump on top with the lid closed and have him do you while your sitting on the corner of the (now shaking) machine. I've heard it can be incredible.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:This is a great, new thread from a treasured poster and all I'm seeing out of you people is more problems, and not solutions.

Nah, Paul got it.

loafergirl

Post by loafergirl »

Provide pictures for a game wearing a corset, or Christmas pics with well placed snowflakes and warm fuzzy comments abound, ask seriously about something, get awful advice =) This is why I keep coming back.
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Jizaboz wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:This is a great, new thread from a treasured poster and all I'm seeing out of you people is more problems, and not solutions.

Nah, Paul got it.
Big Laundry regulated the shit out of vibrations years ago! Paul's knowledge on cleanliness is a bit out of date, pal!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

One thing that helps me is walking around my house and imagining what it would look like without half my shit in it.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

That washing machine bit is from a John Candy movie. I can't for the life of me remember the movie but that part sticks in the brain cells. I'm sure it will be Googled, so no need to pursue it.

THE
CHUGGA CHUGGA CHUGGA
AARDVARK

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Craft a bunch of "sexy" coupons?

One girl I was cheating with from OKCupid is an artist and made a really imaginative bunch for us... Then I freaked out on her and she realized I'm more fucked up than anyone else she knows.
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

loafergirl

Post by loafergirl »

RetroRomper wrote:Craft a bunch of "sexy" coupons?

One girl I was cheating with from OKCupid is an artist and made a really imaginative bunch for us... Then I freaked out on her and she realized I'm more fucked up than anyone else she knows.
She sought out someone to cheat with via OKCupid, maybe SHE's the most f*cked up person she knows.
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:Big Laundry regulated the shit out of vibrations years ago! Paul's knowledge on cleanliness is a bit out of date, pal!
Well, be it as it may, that could be in order to decrease the posted yearly energy cost for the EPA yellow sticker.

That also may be more in spirit than in practice. We have a laundry in the basement. I can hear it every time someone uses the washer, and whenever it's in the spin cycle, it bangs louder and more often than two horny teenagers who have discovered her parents are leaving her alone in the house over a three-day-weekend.

Because our basement is not wheelchair accessible I take my laundry to the laundromat down the street. Wasn't that an Elton John song, "Me and you, rendezvous, at the laundromat at the end of the street"? [1]
AArdvark wrote:That washing machine bit is from a John Candy movie.
Not exactly, the scene in Uncle Buck has him telling the washing machine that he's going to get his load into it no matter what it thinks, and the next-door neighbor who happens to come by, hears him telling off the washer, then thinks he's telling a woman what he's going to do to her. It did not involve anyone riding a washing machine while it was operating, although he might have been fighting the machine.

[1] "The Club at the End of the Street"
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Tdarcos wrote:
AArdvark wrote:That washing machine bit is from a John Candy movie.
Not exactly, the scene in Uncle Buck has him telling the washing machine that he's going to get his load into it no matter what it thinks, and the next-door neighbor who happens to come by, hears him telling off the washer, then thinks he's telling a woman what he's going to do to her. It did not involve anyone riding a washing machine while it was operating, although he might have been fighting the machine.
It's from The Great Outdoors, starring John Candy.

John Candy is the protagonist.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

Butt stuff? Your butt, his butt, whatever's butt.

loafergirl

Post by loafergirl »

I went with waiting until the kids were in bed and walk in the living room naked. It was effective.
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!