The Devil You Know - Vice Channel

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

The Devil You Know - Vice Channel

Post by Jizaboz »

Just started watching this and man is it nuts. I read the stories as the murders were being uncovered but this show is going into a lot of detail. It’s all based around Winston Salem NC and I totally agree with while it was a thriving place, now not so much.

I’m about 80% sure I have seen the killer around years ago. He looked damn familiar when I first saw the stories and was kind of a part of the WS punk scene which.. yeah I listened to punk and played punk music in my band but I viewed a lot of that crowd as clowns. Yeah vaguely recall seeing him at “Pablos” or around some other dive in downtown W/S.

I also really dig the ex friend of his that is into creating metal and says he knocked this fake satan crazy clown the fuck out as well as ratted him out lol
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Re: The Devil You Know - Vice Channel

Post by Tdarcos »

I guess you could say police smoked the killer out of Winston Salem?
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Jizaboz wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:16 pm Just started watching this and man is it nuts. I read the stories as the murders were being uncovered but this show is going into a lot of detail. It’s all based around Winston Salem NC and I totally agree with while it was a thriving place, now not so much.

I’m about 80% sure I have seen the killer around years ago. He looked damn familiar when I first saw the stories and was kind of a part of the WS punk scene which.. yeah I listened to punk and played punk music in my band but I viewed a lot of that crowd as clowns. Yeah vaguely recall seeing him at “Pablos” or around some other dive in downtown W/S.

I also really dig the ex friend of his that is into creating metal and says he knocked this fake satan crazy clown the fuck out as well as ratted him out lol
I meant to get back to this thread! What streaming service is this on and - is the guy still out there?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:38 pm
Jizaboz wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:16 pm Just started watching this and man is it nuts. I read the stories as the murders were being uncovered but this show is going into a lot of detail. It’s all based around Winston Salem NC and I totally agree with while it was a thriving place, now not so much.

I meant to get back to this thread! What streaming service is this on and - is the guy still out there?
It is a VICE tv show. I watch it on Sling (into season 2 about a different person now with new episodes coming out) but you should be able to watch season one on the vice.com site or anything that streams vice.

And nah they guy is dead now. Details of his jail suicide are.. odd. Showed his pictures to my friend Chris last night and he’s also pretty sure he saw him in a dive somewhere as well.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Oh shit you said Vice in the thread title!
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!