This video is too much to believe!

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos

This video is too much to believe!

Post by Tdarcos »

If you watch this video some of his remarks may go over your head, but if you watch it a second time you'll probably find it very entertaining.

Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Re: This video is too much to believe!

Post by pinback »

I'm not following. It seems like a standard DIY video, although I'm unclear why he is spending all that time on an ex-girlfriend's home maintenance tasks.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:18 pm I'm not following. It seems like a standard DIY video, although I'm unclear why he is spending all that time on an ex-girlfriend's home maintenance tasks.
This went right over your head. Let's take some choice quotes from the video, in which he is trying to open his ex-girlfriend's door.
"How to penetrate some of the most secure equipment out there."
"Her new boyfriend is having trouble getting in her back door. It's really tight and she told him to stop trying. All he was doing was pushing really hard and she was afraid something would break."
"She remembered when we were dating I used to go into her back door all the time."
"Her back door looks looser than when we were dating."
"While her boyfriend's at work, she asked me to come over and see if I could loosen things up."
"Let's see if we can get in her back door without breaking anything."
"My ex-girlfriend's back door is a lot dirtier than it was when we were dating."
"Let's get [a baby wipe out] and wipe all this brown residue away."
"Now that we've got the outside cleaner, it's time to flush out the inside as well."
"Here it helps to be generous with that lubricant, back doors tend to be neglected."
"Before we go any further, I need to put on some rubber for my own protection."
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Hmm. Not getting it, I guess. I mean, it seems like reasonable advice, and well-presented!
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

You know Paul's being a pervolino again....

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

AArdvark wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:18 am You know Paul's being a pervolino again....
I'm not the pervert, the guy who wrote it was. Besides, there's something you could not know unless you saw it on Youube directly, is he posted this video on April 1.