Sally Jessie Raphael

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Sally Jessie Raphael

Post by Jizaboz »

When I was 11-14 I recall watching a lot of this show with my grandmother as she remarked things like "oh lord" and "ewww!!" at the human disgraces on this show..

On pluto.tv they showed a few episodes recently that made me laugh. Pluto streamed those thru "nosey"; https://www.nosey.com/ which has all of the episodes they stream on pluto but on-demand.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RetroRomper

Re: Sally Jessie Raphael

Post by RetroRomper »

Gotta admit, that long con with advertising Pluto & Nosey is wonderfully dedicated, Jiz.
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Also, I would have named the thread "Sally Jessie Rapaeled!"

I respect that each of us have different, but complimentary tastes, sir.

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Last night night I watched one about of out of control teens or gangster girls. The one talking the most shit and beating up her mom was 9 years old lololol
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

I remember Maury Povich, Gerald Rivera, and a bunch of others being kind of boring and softcore alternatives to Jerry Springer. Is that how it was viewed back then? I didn't watch too much daytime TV as a youth.

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Oh lord

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Back whe I wrote it in 1995, I made fun of daytime "shock TV" shows with a throwaway line in my book:
The Gatekeeper: The Gate Contracts wrote:Tuesday morning the telephone woke me up to tell me it was time to go to work. I did all the usual personal business, then got dressed. When I came out, Lynn was sitting on the couch, watching some TV show where a talk show hostess was listening to some women tell all the intimate details of their sex life with dogs. When one of them mentions how when guys do this, they have to be careful or risk catching “Bangs Disease,” I decided to stop listening before either I busted a gut laughing or got nauseated from them talking about what they were up to.
I had wanted the item to be totally ridiculous. I have a feeling I wasn't far enough out in left field.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.