MONTH OF FURY!

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Which of Tappy's rules would you have the hardest time sticking to for 30 days?

You may select 1 option

View results

pinback

MONTH OF FURY!

Post by pinback »

In Tappy Tibbons' MONTH OF FURY, he sets forth three rules that, if followed for 30 days, will change your life. You'll lose weight, feel more empowered, and generally be set on the path of becoming the person you always wanted to be.

Today's poll is:
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: MONTH OF FURY!

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

How was he looking in the mirror when he was living in his car?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Post by Flack »

I went with red meat. I've given up sugar for a month before. It sucks for three or four days and then it's not so bad. #3 doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. No meat though... I pretty much have red meat at every meal and sometimes in between meals so I wouldn't even know where to begin. It would just be a month of pasta and salad and feeling like ass.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

pinback

Post by pinback »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:49 pm How was he looking in the mirror when he was living in his car?
Cars have mirrors.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I've done the research and no 1979 Nissan had a single mirror.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 am I've done the research and no 1979 Nissan had a single mirror.
Because you lost it, maybe?
Cars have had optional rear-view or wing mirrors since at least 1906.
Some states required mirrors as far back as the 1940s (laws of Alabama, 1946), and became mandatory at least since the 1960s. California's 1970 laws required them to register a vehicle, which, because building for just California, or not selling in that market, are not options, it would have been standard equipment for cars at least that far back.

Jonsey, if you're going to try to bullshit people, consider making a claim that can't be utterly disproven in a 90-second Google search.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

The no red meat and no refined sugar recommendations are okay, for typical people in Western civilizations. The last recommendation of no orgasms makes little sense.

There is evidence that regular orgasm has proven health benefits. Improveed prostate health, reduced excess testosterone, which reduces aggression, and so on.

I bet this guy does not provide any studies or evidence for his claims that not orgasming provides health benefits.

Now I'll go back to red meat. We now have evidence that our ancestors consumption of meat increased their brain capacity. We are smarter because they ate meat. Not sure if it was red meat, but have you noticed all the other primates, including chimpanzees, eat plants, and none are meat eaters?
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

This is a supplement becuse I waited too long to edit the previous message.

I'll add one exception to the "no orgasm rule" for a couple who are getting married and are sexually active, abstaing from sex for a week or so before the wedding can make the wedding night more exciting as they'll be horny for each other.
Last edited by Tdarcos on Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Whaddya say, Paul? Let's do a MONTH OF FURY!!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

pinback wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:29 pm Whaddya say, Paul? Let's do a MONTH OF FURY!!
I get it. After a month of no sugar, no red meat and no orgasm, you'd be so loaded with testosterone, withdrawal angst, and horniness that you'd be ready to go out and kill someone!

Didn't they do a documentary about a guy who did that, then beat people to death with his bare hands? It was called Fists of Fury.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tdarcos wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:05 pm
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 am I've done the research and no 1979 Nissan had a single mirror.
Because you lost it, maybe?
Cars have had optional rear-view or wing mirrors since at least 1906.
Some states required mirrors as far back as the 1940s (laws of Alabama, 1946), and became mandatory at least since the 1960s. California's 1970 laws required them to register a vehicle, which, because building for just California, or not selling in that market, are not options, it would have been standard equipment for cars at least that far back.

Jonsey, if you're going to try to bullshit people, consider making a claim that can't be utterly disproven in a 90-second Google search.
Tappy didn't live in California. Do you know where he lived? Here's a hint. "The Big Apple."

Go look it up. My dad spent time in the car business. 1979 Nissans had no mirrors.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I went without red meat in May. It was fine but I think the benefit is that red meat is so often paired with french fries, which aren't good for us, unless consumed in a late 70s-Nissan (mirrorless).

pinback

Post by pinback »

I would like Paul to commit to a MONTH OF FURY please.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Flack wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:58 pm I went with red meat. I've given up sugar for a month before. It sucks for three or four days and then it's not so bad. #3 doesn't seem like that big of a deal to me. No meat though... I pretty much have red meat at every meal and sometimes in between meals so I wouldn't even know where to begin. It would just be a month of pasta and salad and feeling like ass.
Me too! Go a whole month without eating a medium-rare ribeye? GetFuckOuttaHere
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Tdarcos wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:43 pm
pinback wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:29 pm Whaddya say, Paul? Let's do a MONTH OF FURY!!
I get it. After a month of no sugar, no red meat and no orgasm, you'd be so loaded with testosterone, withdrawal angst, and horniness that you'd be ready to go out and kill someone!

Didn't they do a documentary about a guy who did that, then beat people to death with his bare hands? It was called Fists of Fury.
Well, at least you have sugar and possibly badly cooked red meat, hopefully enough to keep you from rolling over a poor nurse.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:44 pm
Tdarcos wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 5:05 pm
California's 1970 laws required them to register a vehicle,
Tappy didn't live in California. Do you know where he lived? Here's a hint. "The Big Apple."

Go look it up. My dad spent time in the car business. 1979 Nissans had no mirrors.
I did look it up.

This link is for a 1979 Nissan 280ZX driver side mirror, $19.95.
This page shows universal rear-view mirrors to replace the rear-view mirror on a 1979 Nissan.
This link is for a replacement for the Nissan 280ZX Passenger-Side Mirror for years 1979, 1980, 1981, & 1982.

Again, try not to make a claim that can be refuted by a 90-second Google search. And If you're not convinced, there are aproximately 5,199,997 more results I can examine further.

Ice Cream Jonsey

I agree you could get them after-market.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:08 am I agree you could get them after-market.
Paul's not perfect but hes smarter than this. And back then they were called Datsuns (my parents had a 1981 B210, such a goddamn piece of shit).

Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:34 am Paul's not perfect but hes smarter than this. And back then they were called Datsuns (my parents had a 1981 B210, such a goddamn piece of shit).
So in 1979 they'd be called Datsuns, not Nissans?

Which means there's no such thing as a mirror on a 1979 Nissan? Do I have this right? I want to make sure I have this right.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Within 90 seconds on Google I was able to determine that Paul does not understand jokes.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."