30 Rock??

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

30 Rock??

Post by Casual Observer »

So I never watched 30 Rock before when it was popular but been binge watching lately, up to season 5. Kinda like a live action family guy but wirh SNL type tv family complete with cutaway jokes. Anyone else here who enjoyed this?

The Happiness Engine

Re: 30 Rock??

Post by The Happiness Engine »

I loved it, but I feel like the last few seasons really lost touch with reality in the same way as later Steve Martin. It becomes less about everyday experiences and more about being a rich white lady on the Upper West Side.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: 30 Rock??

Post by Casual Observer »

The Happiness Engine wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:13 am I loved it, but I feel like the last few seasons really lost touch with reality in the same way as later Steve Martin. It becomes less about everyday experiences and more about being a rich white lady on the Upper West Side.
shit you're right, I'm in season 5 now and I'm thinking it jumped the shark with the cabletown storyline. It's starting to be a tedious parody, shit I'm done.