Tales from Jabba's Palace

Movies & Sex

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Tales from Jabba's Palace

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:50 pm

No pizza this weekend fellas so I can make fun of the other fat slug in our midst.

There is APPARENTLY a book of stories called https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_fro ... 27s_Palace Tales from Jabba's Palace. One of them was written by my favorite author, George Effinger.

Because we have a Star Trek expert on our forum, I would like to ask Flack if he was aware that this book existed. I'm gonna get it, I think, to read whatever GAE wrote.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Flack

Re: Tales from Jabba's Palace

Post by Flack » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:58 pm

01. Star Trek?

02. I'm aware it exists. I spent a lot of time collecting Star Wars books, and not a lot of time reading them. I recently started reading "Tales of the Bounty Hunters," which is (I think) the second in that Anderson series (although they're not really chronological). I have a paperback copy in my car and I've been working on it for a couple of months. I really need to just sit down and plow through it.
"Jack Flack always escapes." -Davey Osborne

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Tales from Jabba's Palace

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:07 pm

Ah, I was watching an episode of Discovery and I botched the line. I botched it!

OK, I'm gonna see if I can get a copy we can pass around here in the forum. I'm going to need everyone's name, address and some bank account info for temporary holds.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!