Snagging the fat chick, why is this a problem?

Movies & Sex

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Re: Snagging the fat chick, why is this a problem?

Post by Jizaboz »

Bro wtf
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote: Sat Mar 25, 2023 10:02 pmBro wtf
She said, "but..." so I figured she wanted the conversation to continue. I'm tryig to figure out what would be something to talk about.

"Let's give 'em something to talk about. How about love?"
- Bonnie Raitt
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

What an awful thread.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Tdarcos wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:01 am
She said, "but..." so I figured she wanted the conversation to continue. I'm tryig to figure out what would be something to talk about.

- Bonnie Raitt
Ok, it's possible to "punch above your weight class" if you know what I mean (I'll explain: get a chick hotter/better than you since you're autistic) but if you're successful there's a good chance she's more broken than you can imagine.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Casual Observer wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:47 am
Tdarcos wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:01 am

- Bonnie Raitt
Ok, it's possible to "punch above your weight class" if you know what I mean (I'll explain: get a chick hotter/better than you since you're autistic) but if you're successful there's a good chance she's more broken than you can imagine.
I did understnd what you meant. And it doesn't always mean she has red flag issues, it can be someting minor. It could be that she's hit a dry spell and is thirsty. Not sure if this is relevant, but in an episode of CSI, Sara, one of the field technicians, is complaining about problems in her life including that she hadn't gotten laid in six months. He tells her he is not a counselor. For the lesserr problems in her life, they have a counselor that comes by twice a week, that she can talk to. For the latter problem, "the next time someone asks you, say 'yes.'"

Sometimes it just happens to be you're in the right place at the right time. And sometimes it's because you violated the rule, "bever sleep with someone crazier than yourself."
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Mama Blue

Post by Mama Blue »

I'm picky as hell. I have to be full on in love with someone before I let them hit.

If he was still alive I'd tell you to ask Adam. I slept next to him naked for a month, and one day he got so frustrated 😠 he said

"what do I have to do to get you to sleep with me?"

And I said
"I'm sorry, I don't sleep with anyone that I'm not In a relationship with."

He looked down at the ground, contemplative, and said
"Will you be my girlfriend?"

We both laughed. And when we finished laughing, we had a very fun day!

LMFAO

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Mama Blue wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:55 pm I'm picky as hell. I have to be full on in love with someone before I let them hit.
Good for you! As long as that works for you. Some women are not that... picky. I saw a YouTube video where a woman who is not quite as picky as you, says she has to like the guy and have some shared interests before she'd have sex with a guy. On the other hand, one of her girlfriends, who, if I remember correctly, is married, and yet even after she got married "had sex with 60 different guys, six oh."

I mean, I am not one of those people who think a "high body count" is necessarily bad, I can see a woman going through high school and college and possibly sampling ten or 15 guys over that period (that's an average of about three a year) before finding one guy, but that kind of number as the woman I noted above seems a bit excessive. I have heard it can be an indicator of sexual abuse when young.

Although I examine it in my latest book:
→ → After they showered and were getting dressed, Marnie said, “Can I ask you a question?”
→ → “You can ask. Doesn᾿t mean I᾿ll answer.”
→ → ”You're so good at this, I᾿m wondering how many...”
→ → “Stop. Marnie, there᾿s one question almost everyone wants to ask and in most cases probably shouldn᾿t. That question is ‘how many lovers have you had before'?”
→ → “'Lovers? That᾿s kind of a quaint term.”
→ → “Might say people but what they want to know is how many persons have you had sex with before. And if you notice I never asked you and I said it was none of my business. I᾿m not ashamed, but the problem is too many people often become upset if their partner᾿s 'body count' is higher than they expect. Was that your question?”
→ → “Yes.”

Ice Cream Jonsey

This is the worst thread in BBS history, so I am closing it.

Jack Straw Ghost

Post by Jack Straw Ghost »

Mama Blue wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:55 pm I'm picky as hell. I have to be full on in love with someone before I let them hit.

If he was still alive I'd tell you to ask Adam. I slept next to him naked for a month, and one day he got so frustrated 😠 he said

And I said

LMFAO
All chicks are broken, each in their own special way.

Mama Blue

Post by Mama Blue »

Jack Straw Ghost wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:53 pm

And I said

LMFAO
All chicks are broken, each in their own special way.
Really? I cannot reply to his old posts but this shit is acceptable?

pinback

Post by pinback »

Hey, that's your buddy who invited you here, don't take it out on us.

(If it wasn't, then fess up, because I agree that's pretty reprehensible. But there is a 100% chance that it was.)
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

We'll leave this thread open, clearly there is much left to discuss!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Jack Straw Ghost wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:53 pm All chicks are broken, each in their own special way.
What a horrible, disgusting and reprehensible thing to say.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Post by Casual Observer »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:41 pm
Jack Straw Ghost wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 6:53 pm All chicks are broken, each in their own special way.
Sadly, besides finding amazing Staples deals, being an amazing contact researcher and a procurer of weed and 8 balls, Adam was also a horrific piece of shit.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Casual Observer wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:25 pm
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 4:41 pm
Sadly, besides finding amazing Staples deals, being an amazing contact researcher and a procurer of weed and 8 balls, Adam was also a horrific piece of shit.
Agreed. And I think we can all agree that his ghost has not learned anything in the afterlife, as proven by it logging on here to distribute such japes.

You deserve chains and ragged, transparent clothes, Jack Straw's Ghost!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:36 pm And I think we can all agree that his ghost has not learned anything in the afterlife, as proven by it logging on here to distribute such japes.

You deserve chains and ragged, transparent clothes, Jack Straw's Ghost!
He also needs to find new housing as he continues to live rent-free in Blue's head. As I said, I understand hat she had a horrible experience from tht sociopath, but she has decided she can't let him go.

Mama Blue

Post by Mama Blue »

Need I remind you that the reason that Noel will never go to her Prom, the reason why she will never graduate or even just become a teenager, or even lose her last baby 👶 tooth, the reason little Mia will never graduate from kindergarten, is Jack Straws Ghost! So stop joking around, thoughtlessly about him like he's just one more internet sensation. He was real. He killed real children. He shot Mia 4 times in the back, killing her 3 year old body instantly. He shot Noel in the right shoulder, then in the right side of her chest, grazing a lung 🫁 and hitting her kidney. It took her 20 minutes to die. She choked on her own blood, suffocating on a campground floor, probably calling out for her "mommy." She died with her eyes wide open. Then he shot her in the head, to make sure. Then he pushed the bodies together to make it look like they were sleeping close together. There was a stuffed cow 🐄 with blood on it, that belonged to Mia I think. Noel had a very hard time sleeping without Nite-Nite, her stuffed bunny, so maybe the stuffed cow was a temporary fix. Then he went to his car, contemplated what he had done, did some whippet, and went back in the tent...

pinback

Post by pinback »

None of the regulars here posted that. Your buddy did. Go deal with him the next time he promises you a job.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Pinback, the poster clearly identified himself as a ghost.

Do I have to integrate authenticated single sign on now? There's a blockchain / ghosts carry chains bit to be workshopped here.

Mama Blue

Post by Mama Blue »

pinback wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 7:42 am None of the regulars here posted that. Your buddy did. Go deal with him the next time he promises you a job.
I dunno, Eric responded to the thread in the negative, so I'm not so sure.