We're tired of you, nobody wants you here. Go away.

Funny threads throughout the site's history.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:02 pm

There's a difference. You're just being a sick fuck and a scumbag trying to bait me; none of what you said, you bastard, had any relevance and most was probably just goddamn wrong.
Can you find any evidence that Ayn Rand LIKES Jews? If you can find evidence of her doing a nice thing for a Jewish family, then I'll edit my post. (Only we're not editing posts any longer here, as we would please like to all leave the web site.)

I took it personally because you clearly did it to be nothing more than a trolling piece of shit, and you, you bastard, had to know, even if you were a less-than sub-moronic imbecile, that it would offend me.
How am I supposed to know what will and won't offend you? Commander Tdarcos doesn't come with a flippin' instruction manual. I really think you're being unfair here.
Jonsey, you of all people should realize except for caching - which can be flushed at any time - the DNS records are on the Root Servers owned by ICANN, and that points to the .COM server. Most of us are getting our DNS from our providers and even cached data comes from them too.
Yes, sir. If you could wave a magnet at your cached code, that would go a long way towards beginning the healing process. Actually, if you could all do that (NOTE TO MY MOTHER: DON'T DO THAT) I would be extremely appreciative.

It has been a pleasure knowing all of you. But that time is now over.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:38 pm

At the very least, if you have the page bookmarked, can you change the name to "Financial reports" or "Yahoo Comment Blog" or something else that nobody really would ever want to click on?
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!