Movies that DON'T suck.

Funny threads throughout the site's history.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

j/s/toker

Post by j/s/toker » Thu Feb 06, 2003 7:34 pm

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: EASY THERE, f/u/toker. I see you scratching and clawing your oversized, hominoid paws at the monolith of my patter, hoping -- somewhere in your pea-sized brain that is struggling to claim every spare oddly angled nook and cranny in that slope-browed forehead of yours -- that I get with the banana dispensement. Hush, hush, darling... it will all be much, much better soon.
banana date rape ICE CREAM SUNDAY Mussolini? Why does coherency alude you so? You do realize that WORDS have MEANING and that putting together sentences that refer to things should take precedence over simply slamming together syllables that sound pretty next to each other, yes?
I think you might be a little calmer if you in fact got your own cherry taken care of. I understand that on some of these cold, lonely, winter nights Mr Higglesworth Squickens III, Esq, Bsc -- or whatever you're calling the louse-riddled lump of fur that hasn't managed to escape the lifesize Diorama of Human Suffering you call "home" -- is the only one who is there to truly satisfy you, but he's just a cat, baby, now isn't he?

Aces!!
Look, I don't know what you find so amusing about the fact that, as a functioning lesbian who managed to avoid embarassing accidents during PE all through my public schooling years, I still have my hymen in tact. But if you, for whatever deranged reason, find this funny, then more power too you, I suppose. I mean, if it ranks up there with POOP and BOOGERS on the Robb Sherwin chart of high intellectual comedy, than I guess it is I who am failing to see the humor.

But, and I will only say this one more time before getting belligerent, the FUCKING CATS ARE OFF FUCKING LIMITS OKAY? If you so much as mention Mr. Flufikins III, Senior Von Peebles, Ratter, or Angelica again, I SWEAR BY KALI's WITHERED ABORTION HOLE that I WILL FUCKING BURY YOU, do you understand that YOU FUCKING PROTOZOA?
Either that sounded a whole lot better in your head than it did on my screen or you are really some sort of time-dilated homeless person who has wandered out of her own dimension and into this one. It's like you're Ensign Ro in that one episode of Star Trek where everyone loses their memory, but instead of being scarred across the face like Ro was, you are instead hideously scarred on the inside.
Oh dear, we're only two posts in and you've already referenced Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and Star Trek: The Next Generation? Be careful Rob, if you slip in the obligatory barb about the poor quality of Electronic Arts' sports division in your next post, you will have officially shot your entire load. Gilbert Godfrey updates his material more frequently than you.
On the other hand, it looks like you are going to find true love in the next few posts with either Jacek or Worm2 (tell me, General Zod, WHICH WORLD WILL WE BE LIVING IN???!) and who am I to put limits on love? One of you three needs to make with the "A/S/L," though, or otherwise Lex will just type it.
Hey, they're your idiot fan club, sweetikins. You'd think my announcement that I find heterosexual sex icky would give them the hint. But, hey, no one ever accused you of catering to the upper crust, now did they?

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Thu Feb 06, 2003 10:00 pm

j/s/toker wrote:banana date rape ICE CREAM SUNDAY Mussolini?

Why does coherency alude you so? You do realize that WORDS have MEANING and that putting together sentences that refer to things should take precedence over simply slamming together syllables that sound pretty next to each other, yes?

Look, I don't know what you find so amusing about the fact that, as a functioning lesbian
who managed to avoid embarassing accidents during PE all through my public schooling years,
I still have my hymen in tact.

But if you, for whatever deranged reason, find this funny, then more power too you, I suppose. I mean, if it ranks up there with POOP
and BOOGERS
on the Robb Sherwin chart of high intellectual comedy, than I guess it is I who am failing to see the humor.

But, and I will only say this one more time before getting belligerent, the FUCKING CATS ARE OFF FUCKING LIMITS OKAY? If you so much as mention Mr. Flufikins III,
Senior Von Peebles,
Ratter,
or Angelica again,
I SWEAR BY KALI's WITHERED ABORTION HOLE that I WILL FUCKING BURY YOU, do you understand that YOU FUCKING PROTOZOA?

Oh dear, we're only two posts in and you've already referenced Reece's Peanut Butter Cups and Star Trek: The Next Generation? Be careful Rob, if you slip in the obligatory barb about the poor quality of Electronic Arts' sports division in your next post, you will have officially shot your entire load. Gilbert Godfrey updates his material more frequently than you.

Hey, they're your idiot fan club, sweetikins. You'd think my announcement that I find heterosexual sex icky would give them the hint.

But, hey, no one ever accused you of catering to the upper crust, now did they?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

BATTLE RAPER

Post by BATTLE RAPER » Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:07 am

j/s/toker wrote: Look, I don't know what you find so amusing about the fact that, as a functioning lesbian who managed to avoid embarassing accidents during PE all through my public schooling years, I still have my hymen in tact. But if you, for whatever deranged reason, find this funny, then more power too you, I suppose.
Is not "amusing." Is <b>CHARRENGE</b>!

BAAAAAATRE RAAAAAAAAPERRRRRR!!!!!!

Velma

Post by Velma » Fri Feb 07, 2003 9:53 am

If I remember my ancient Aztec. Then, that was fucking hilarious.

Trent

Post by Trent » Sun Feb 09, 2003 12:19 am

j/s/toker wrote:We are not living in the world of the independant sleeper hit Swingers, and you are not "money".
Robb, baby, you gonna believe this shit? You are so money. Damn, this whole site is so money and you dont even know it.

And as for this "toker" babe... can somebody please tell me what the hell she's tokin'? Trying to lay some kind of mad dis on my boy? Here? Of all the possible places to choose? Tee just cannot roll with that.

Lady, Robb Sherwin is the man behind the man behind the man. And there is nothing further to be said on this matter.

Fuck that shit, Robb. Fuck all that shit. We need to blow this pop stand and hit the City Without God. Vegas, baby! I expect to see you at blackjack tables at the MGM Grand in no more than eighteen hours. I got five hundred in twenties burning a hole in my pocket, just let me gas up the Olds for a round trip from LA to Vegas by way of the Fort. I'll be at your house soon as I get the oil and the brake lights on the dash to shut off.

When I hit your corner: I'll slow to twenty, you hop in the side and take shotgun.

Vegas, baby. Vegas!

Base Monitor

Post by Base Monitor » Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:06 pm

WORST T-MAN IMPERSONATION EVER.

n/t

Velma

Post by Velma » Sun Feb 09, 2003 2:50 pm

Jinkies! This fucking topic was slowly fading away ... thanks.

Suggest-OR

Post by Suggest-OR » Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm

This should be in the Best Of.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:28 pm

Thanks. I think the Toker and myself did some good work there.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Suggest-OR

Post by Suggest-OR » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:08 pm

So are you going to DO IT? This thread is like a scale model of everything good the BBS has to offer:

1. Intelligent, topical discussion (in this case, movies).

2. ICJ and Pinner bickering amusingly.

3. The thrilling climax, wherin Toker goads Robb into producing the greatest picture post ever.

4. A Battle Raper cameo.

It's like a roller-coaster ride of content!

It's like a roller-coaster ride of content!
- Suggest-OR, 7/2/04

Lex

Post by Lex » Fri Jul 02, 2004 4:21 pm

A/S/L?
WHOOA!

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:34 pm

wtf WAS that? what the hell did I miss. See what happens when you don't log in every week...Make this a lesson for you weebles, read every post, get every joke, even if it was so inside it it brushes you back and gives you fiirst base...

THE
OK ILL READ IT AGAIN
BUT THIS TIME WITH FEELING
AARDVARK

Lysander

Post by Lysander » Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:03 am

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:
j/s/toker wrote:banana date rape ICE CREAM SUNDAY Mussolini?

Why does coherency alude you so? You do realize that WORDS have MEANING and that putting together sentences that refer to things should take precedence over simply slamming together syllables that sound pretty next to each other, yes?

Look, I don't know what you find so amusing about the fact that, as a functioning lesbian
who managed to avoid embarassing accidents during PE all through my public schooling years,
I still have my hymen in tact.

But if you, for whatever deranged reason, find this funny, then more power too you, I suppose. I mean, if it ranks up there with POOP
and BOOGERS
on the Robb Sherwin chart of high intellectual comedy, than I guess it is I who am failing to see the humor.

But, and I will only say this one more time before getting belligerent, the FUCKING CATS ARE OFF FUCKING LIMITS OKAY? If you so much as mention Mr. Flufikins III,
Senior Von Peebles,
Ratter,
or Angelica again,
I SWEAR BY KALI's WITHERED ABORTION HOLE that I WILL FUCKING BURY YOU, do you understand that YOU FUCKING PROTOZOA?

Hey, they're your idiot fan club, sweetikins. You'd think my announcement that I find heterosexual sex icky would give them the hint.

But, hey, no one ever accused you of catering to the upper crust, now did they?
I don't get this post at all. Could someone explain it to me?
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica