My Dinner With IceCreamJonsey

Funny threads throughout the site's history.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

My Dinner With IceCreamJonsey

Post by pinback » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:21 am

IceCreamJonsey: HAHAHAHAHAHHA
IceCreamJonsey: http://mangobay.blogspot.com/
IceCreamJonsey: GAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
IceCreamJonsey: WRITE A REVIEW ON THE TASTE OF COCK
IceCreamJonsey: What was the name offensive to black people?
IceCreamJonsey: Were you calling it n!33r Bay?
IceCreamJonsey: die
IceCreamJonsey signed off at 12:29:39 AM.
IceCreamJonsey signed on at 12:29:57 AM.
IceCreamJonsey: Oh by the way, the cats still smell like your apartment, please consider cleaning it up a bit for the new one
IceCreamJonsey signed off at 12:30:21 AM.

Sure am gonna miss this town.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: My Dinner With IceCreamJonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:47 am

pinback wrote:Sure am gonna miss this town.
This town? Sorry, "this" town?

Hey, when you head off to Arizona with your one lone pal, make sure you live at least 25 minutes away from him and ensure that there isn't a goddamn piece of civilization between your town and his like you did in this state so meeting halfway is out of the question. This kills me. "Gonna miss this town."

Also, pick a town which is as friendly to drive in as Beruit would be if they picked up every building and street and terrorist and gave them all free ice cream in Vice City. Make people physically ill at the prospect of driving for even an instant in the town you live in. Do all that then crab about how you never see anybody and/or go two whole weeks without human contact.

For those of you not in the loop, when Pinner came out here he got his own place and did the logical thing that anyone would do when moving to a strange state: got as far away from his pal Ice Cream Jonsey as possible while still technically remaining in the same time zone.

I'm sorry you hate everything in the square of this state, but I have my own theories as to why it went bad for you. But this is hardly an appropriate forum for such ribaldry.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Post by pinback » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:10 am

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I'm sorry you hate everything in the square of this state, but I have my own theories as to why it went bad for you. But this is hardly an appropriate forum for such ribaldry.
Yes, yes. We're all aware of your half-assed, uninformed "theories". You enjoy those, now.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:23 am

pinback wrote:
Ice Cream Jonsey wrote:I'm sorry you hate everything in the square of this state, but I have my own theories as to why it went bad for you. But this is hardly an appropriate forum for such ribaldry.
Yes, yes. We're all aware of your half-assed, uninformed "theories". You enjoy those, now.
???

My theory was that you never let your sideburns grow out.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:20 pm

Let me tell you, I'm getting sick of winter. And even though I only went for 1 hike last summer, this year it's going to be alot more. So, can we come down and visit AZ? I still want to see that lake where they did one of the Swimsuit Special shoots. And Sonoma, and Flagstaff. And all the bars and trailers where people hang out because it's too hot to do anything else.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:34 pm

Vitriola wrote:So, can we come down and visit AZ?
Are you sure the cats will like traveling with you all that distance?
Last edited by Ice Cream Jonsey on Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pinback

Post by pinback » Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:51 pm

Sure thing! In fact, the tech sector is a lot more active in Phoenix than in Denver, so ICJ should get a gig there, and y'all can move on in!

C U THEN!