Current words that confound me

Funny threads throughout the site's history.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Knuckles the CLown

Current words that confound me

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:40 pm

Pathos- Greek god of path finding? Should have able to be summoned in Icewind Dale

Empathy- I feel what for who? OR is it Whom?

Cannonize- Is that good or bad (don't answer I prefer the ignorance)

Demonstrative- ????

Current term that mystifies me

fell through- "Our plans with the Gundersons fell through"
Good, then we will be seeing those cretins at 8...or not.

I could use the internet as a resource, or perhaps a dictionary.. But it makes conversations go quicker when you can just nod your head and leave.
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

Lysander

Post by Lysander » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:43 pm

Oh, I see, this is all your master plan to get me drawn in to say something like "omg u cant read lololololfagoit" so you can give me shit for acting immature for ever and ever. Well, I don't appreciate your roos, ma'm.
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:48 pm

My master plan is to be locked in a hotel room with the girls from Handjob Hunnies 4!
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

Lysander

Post by Lysander » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:52 pm

Your once thought-brilliant master plan comes crashing down upon you when the resulting sexathon ends and you wind up with fourty-seven STDs, sixteen of them being newly-discovered to science. You are consiquently taken into a dark cell by scientists who do studies on you interminably, for which you are not paid.
paidforbythegivedrewbetterblowjobsfundandthelibertyconventionforastupidfreeamerica

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown » Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:59 pm

Not from Handjobs!