Fucked-up Dream

Funny threads throughout the site's history.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

bruce

Fucked-up Dream

Post by bruce » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:20 pm

So, I had a really <i>fucked up</i> dream a couple nights ago.

I was hanging out with Pinback and some other folks--maybe JCers--somewhere. I was on vacation. It was probably Vega$.

And for some reason, we went to a sushi bar. As I usually do, I wanted tuna.

Only, at <b>this</b> sushi bar, in order to eat the tuna, you had to <b>play pinball</b> with it first.

So I played a little--table-top-size, about, I dunno, maybe eighteen inches by nine inches--game of pinball, where the ball was made of tuna, and the whole playfield was made either of tuna or rice--bumpers, flippers, the works.

Only after the ball--which was red tuna in a ball about the size of a grape--had fallen between the flippers--and it didn't bounce very well, on account of it was tuna--could I eat it.

As I said, one <i>fucked up</i> dream.

Bruce

Lex

Post by Lex » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:33 am

Tuna? Between two flppers?

Your unconscious is a mystery
WHOOA!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:11 am

Hear you on the weird shit.

I had a dream between 6:00am and 8:20am where I walked in on my girlfriend getting fucked by some older dyke wearing a strap on in a room that I was going to live in if I had gone to be a junior at Syracuse University, which I didn't (8 of us were all going to get a huge place together).

So then the scene immediately shifted to the outside patio at Fort Collins bar "The Crown Pub" where I told the older woman to fuck off, and she said, "Ha ha ha, sure!" because she was so mellow, having seen it all. I mean, she was nice and all, but still.

I can't even begin to explain what a confusing and awful way that is to begin a day. It happened right before I woke up, so my body is still reacting to the scenario as if it were real -- higher pulse, feeling of apprehension, mild mild form of nausea... that sort of thing. Like when you kill a guy in your dream and you're running from the cops and are a bit touchy or paranoid when you wake up.

Hell of a fuckin' day.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Lex

Post by Lex » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:28 pm

A dyke, between your girlfriends' flppers?

Your unconscious is a mystery.
WHOOA!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:50 pm

Lex wrote:A dyke, between your girlfriends' flppers?

Your unconscious is a mystery.
Yeah, not too thrilled about the seven hours I spend asleep right now. I would like a sort of unspoken agreement that whatever my unconscious brain decides to horrify itself with when it has complete control is erased when I wake up. That'd be nice.

How about it... brain?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RobB's Brain

Post by RobB's Brain » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:48 pm

CRYSTAL CASTLES!

I think that's a excell- INTERACTIVE FICTION! Shit, where was I BASEBALL!!

What's her birthday? You tell me that, we got a deal. The little fuckstick down there has waaaaay too much power.

DUNGEEEEEEEEEEEEONNNNNNNNNS AAAAAAAAAND DRAAAAAAAAAAAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!