For Hilton, NY or Former Hilton, NY People...

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Thaumatergist

For Hilton, NY or Former Hilton, NY People...

Post by Thaumatergist »

Well,

One more of Hilton's finest demonstrates what we all excel for...

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/new ... news.shtml

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

(Hilton's the town that Jason and I grew up in.)
O'Flynn said "extreme road rage" appears to be the motive of the March 2, 1995, stabbing of Dincher, 23, who lived in Hamlin. Dincher was stabbed in the chest at the intersection of Ireland and Clarkson-Parma Town Line roads about 9 p.m.
That was literally on the block that I lived on. It being a burb, the "blocks" are one-mile chunks, but the next street going north on Town-Line would be "Burritt," which is where Ma and Pa Sherwin still currently reside.

It occurred on a brutally frigid night in Parma, near the corner of Parma Center and Clarkson-Parma Town Line roads. Dincher reportedly stepped out of his car, was stabbed and —bleeding to death— staggered door-to-door until he finally found help.
He was found by Ben Scheffer, if I remember right, younger brother of Matt Scheffer, a friend of mine in high school. My brother Mike used to play football with one of Dincher's brothers as well. I was surprised that road rage was the reason why that guy killed him. Hope they lock him away for a very long time.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Thaumatergist

Post by Thaumatergist »

I think Bubel was in my class, or the class preceeding me.

He was always bragging about some bowie knife he always had on him.

It seems that becoming a killer is a reasonable occupation for Hilton graduates.

Kali-Ann Poltun's killer, Mark John Christie, was from Hilton too. I think it was Tim McCurdy who killed some old lady at the corner of Manitou and Peck... I'm not sure, so don't quote me on it. However, it was a Hilton person anway...

...what a morbid topic.

J.

nessman

Post by nessman »

:shock:
If the First Amendment will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you. - Larry Flynt