Goddamn fucking alcohol.

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Is Ben an alcoholic?

You may select 1 option

View results

Ben

Goddamn fucking alcohol.

Post by Ben »

I just bid $225 (U.S. dollars, mind you) on this:

http://www.thrillseeker.cc

I just know I'm gonna get on the train, too. $225 for about 30 seconds of exhiliration (which I could get for free an hour later) and the right to brag to a bunch of people about something none of them could care less about.

Good choice, Ben. Keep sucking that bottle.

Horus P. Truthteller

Post by Horus P. Truthteller »

This startlingly frank acknowledgment from "Ben" definitely has the ring of truth to it. Of that there can be no mistake. Such sheer honesty! Enough to rival even yours truly, Horus P. Truthteller. It causes one to wonder what the rest of "Ben's" name truly is -- maybe Ben T. Speaks-a-truth. We may never know, but I, for one, do know ingenuousness when I see. And this thread is dripping with it!!

But I wonder: if you are one of the successful top 20 bidders (which, at this time, it seems you will be), do you plan on attending the private "sock hop?" Come come, now Ben, let's be honest. Remember: if feels good to be honest. Also, will you proudly wear your official Xcelerator logo t-shirt which designats you as one of the first official riders.

With local media on-hand, thirsting for comments and remarks from the first official riders -- well, lemme put it this way, what will you tell them?

If the ride turned out to be a complete flop (perhaps even somewhere along the lines of the Raging Wolf Bobs), would you tell them? Would you be honest and give them your candid opinion? I, for one, hope so.

Always remember, Ben... it really is good to be honest.

There. I said it. And you know what?

It felt good. Its good to be honest.

Horus P. Truthteller

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

Heh. Hey, Horus, how 'bout I be honest with you? You really should read over your messages before posting them. Now that's the honest truth! Zing!!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

What's going on here? You have to BID to ride some experiemental coaster? I thought that something like 74% of all coaster fatalities happened in the first couple of weeks while they were still adjusting for the paper engineering versus real-world engineering differences. What, you want to wind up as some vodka-soaked greasy smear because some clown didn't give some critical bolts a proper turning?

What else are you planning on bidding on? A chance to be the first guy to test the HIV vaccine? I would say that yes, alcohol has severely impaired your decision-making process here. Impaired it, and not for the better, natch.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!