In This Thread, We Call Out Walrustitty!

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

milkunits

milker

Post by milkunits »

Yeah, they spliced the shoe string between my can and the can at the farend. I can now communicate with the outside world, but sometimes the echo from a soup can is so anoyying. You know what I mean there BOOB in mouth Robb? You ever had a nice fat BOOB in your mouth Robb? You know a nice fat ( . ) in your mouth? Lets talk about boobs on this forum Robb, come on chopper!

milkunits

milker

Post by milkunits »

If you eat to much BOOB Robb, this could happen to you:

Ananova :

Wife 'leaves bag of husband's limbs outside girlfriend's home'

Police in Panama say a wife chopped up her husband and left a bag of his limbs outside his girlfriend's house.

They say the woman from Gualaca killed her husband with a machete while he slept after he threatened to leave her.

The 35-year-old allegedly chopped her 40-year-old husband's body into 10 pieces.

She then allegedly dumped a bag of his limbs outside his girlfriend's home and left the rest of the body in their home.

She's been arrested and is undergoing psychiatric tests.

Members of her family told local newspaper Crítica a psychiatrist has treated her for violent mood swings at Mae Lewis Hospital.

The couple had two children.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: milker

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

milkunits wrote:Police in Panama say a wife chopped up her husband and left a bag of his limbs outside his girlfriend's house.

They say the woman from Gualaca killed her husband with a machete while he slept after he threatened to leave her.

The 35-year-old allegedly chopped her 40-year-old husband's body into 10 pieces.

She then allegedly dumped a bag of his limbs outside his girlfriend's home and left the rest of the body in their home.

Y'know, if that woman had just shown a modicum of restraint, she could have really made this memorable. She should have waited until the day after Thanksgiving and then attached a note to the pile that said, "32 CHOPPING DAYS LEFT UNTIL X-MAS, BITCH!"

But then maybe they don't have Thansgiving in Panama, I guess. I dunno.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

milkunits

milker

Post by milkunits »

She could have put a note on his body that actually said, Since my husband is sticking his fork in you, I have chopped him up in little pieces for your dining enjoyment.

nessman

Oh Christ...

Post by nessman »

Yet ANOTHER message board to waste more and more of my diminishing free time on.

Why does everyone feel the need to have his own board? JC went down in flames when you moved to CO. Jeff picked up the slack. Now you're diluting the content by resurrecting JC.

Don't get me wrong - I liked JC and was a part of JC going back to 92. But I don't need another board to read!!

Anyway - here's a picture of Jeff for all those who are curious.

http://www.nessman.net/web_images/jeff_fag.jpg

(Note: changed this to a link in the attempt to keep this place somewhat work safe. Also: Jesus, man. -- ICJ)

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Oh Christ...

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

nessman wrote:Why does everyone feel the need to have his own board? JC went down in flames when you moved to CO. Jeff picked up the slack. Now you're diluting the content by resurrecting JC.
If I may quote Civilization II: "I disagree, your excellency."

[img-jeff]

Jesus, man. Well, nobody can fault you for not making an appearance with style, I suppose.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!