Straight Men - Gay Voices

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

pinback

Straight Men - Gay Voices

Post by pinback »

Have you noticed a trend in the last (x) years, in which men's voices have, in general, become WAY more effeminate, on average? I swear, at least half the guys in this building sound like they need to put 10-pound weighted soles in each of their shoes to keep them from floating away.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Vitriola

Post by Vitriola »

How do you know they're straight? I'd like to think they are, because if they weren't you'd have to change the subject title, and it is precious as it is.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Because they're forever on their cellphones, yapping away with their girlfriends or wives... "Miss you, Jo", "Love you, Jeri", "See you tonight, Dayna..."

God, it's almost disgusting.

Jack Straw

Post by Jack Straw »

that was a crappy post.

chris

Post by chris »

pinback wrote:Because they're forever on their cellphones, yapping away with their girlfriends or wives... "Miss you, Jo", "Love you, Jeri", "See you tonight, Dayna..."

God, it's almost disgusting.
Mock 'em all you want, but spending a few seconds NOT talking like Sgt. Hartmann is getting those "gay" guys laid. Give it a try...it's fun!

nessman

Post by nessman »

:shock:
Last edited by nessman on Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the First Amendment will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you. - Larry Flynt

Post by Guest »

Oh you.

Post by Guest »

Oh you.

ChainGangGuy

Post by ChainGangGuy »

It's called the glorification of the weenie. Girls "like" sissy-assed boys because they're far easier to manage. Guys like to be weenies, as being a weenie requires absolutely no effort. It's the lazy man's means to existence.

nessman

Post by nessman »

:shock:
Last edited by nessman on Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If the First Amendment will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you. - Larry Flynt

chris

Post by chris »

SIEG NESSMAN!

Knuckles the CLown

Post by Knuckles the CLown »

nessman wrote:A weenie I am not.

We need to bring back the day when men were men, women stayed at home - cleaned and cooked, and children were seen and not heard (and the first and last words out of their mouths were sir).

Back to a day when if mother or child stepped out of line they'd feel the power of dad's backhand.

Back to a day where sexual harrassment in the work place was not only acceptable but expected.

Back to a day where if you knocked up the 16 yr old babysitter as you drove her home she would be sent off to live with her aunt and uncle in some little farm town in Idaho, never to be heard from again.

Back to a day when you came home from work, dinner was on the table and after dinner you'd go back to your study to smoke your pipe and read in peace and quiet for the evening. If wife or children made too much noise and interrupted you - they'd get beaten.

Back to a day where when wife or child dare touch the TV remote a beating would ensue.

Back to a day where if you were pulled over for driving drunk, Officer Patty McMurphy would give you a ride home and you'd later stop by and thank him for his understanding of the situtation with a bottle of the finest Scotch.

Back to a day when if the neighbors called the police because they heard a disturbance next door (likely while you were beating your misbehaving wife and children), Officer McMurphy would treat it as a low priority call, drive by, understand that it was the business of the man of the house and continue their patrol to ensure the poor folk on the other side of the tracks stayed there.

Back to a day where fnances were the man's business. The wife would get an allowance for food and other household items.

Back to a day where purchases like cars, lawn tractors, tools and other such items were the man's business that the wife had no right to question.

Back to a day where on the record you'd denounce the evil wrongdoings of the Nazi's and the KKK - but secretly you (and the other pillars of your community) were members of their secret societies under the ruse that you were out playing cards with the boys.

These days, we have too many liberal weenies who's only goal in life is to emasculate men - make them subordinates of women and their meddling kids.

We need to bring the values and morals of the 1950's McCarthy era, otherwise men will soon turn into nothing more than wash women and wet nurses.

The decline of manhood and our civilization started in the early 60's when JFK was elected to office. Unfortunately by the time the CIA planted a bullet in his head, it was too late and we had gone down the slippery slope too far.
Cankles-Now you are doing something productive.
the last group complained, quite tellingly They said, "Why don't you have a spoon that just says 'Earth?' It would save time

Roody_Yogurt

Post by Roody_Yogurt »

Have I mentioned on here that Joseph McCarthy was good friends with my grandparents? They'd have him over for dinner every now and then.

Funny, considering my own political views and what not.

nessman

Post by nessman »

Knuckles the CLown wrote:

We need to bring back the day when men were men, women stayed at home - cleaned and cooked, and children were seen and not heard (and the first and last words out of their mouths were sir).

Back to a day when if mother or child stepped out of line they'd feel the power of dad's backhand.

Back to a day where sexual harrassment in the work place was not only acceptable but expected.

Back to a day where if you knocked up the 16 yr old babysitter as you drove her home she would be sent off to live with her aunt and uncle in some little farm town in Idaho, never to be heard from again.

Back to a day when you came home from work, dinner was on the table and after dinner you'd go back to your study to smoke your pipe and read in peace and quiet for the evening. If wife or children made too much noise and interrupted you - they'd get beaten.

Back to a day where when wife or child dare touch the TV remote a beating would ensue.

Back to a day where if you were pulled over for driving drunk, Officer Patty McMurphy would give you a ride home and you'd later stop by and thank him for his understanding of the situtation with a bottle of the finest Scotch.

Back to a day when if the neighbors called the police because they heard a disturbance next door (likely while you were beating your misbehaving wife and children), Officer McMurphy would treat it as a low priority call, drive by, understand that it was the business of the man of the house and continue their patrol to ensure the poor folk on the other side of the tracks stayed there.

Back to a day where fnances were the man's business. The wife would get an allowance for food and other household items.

Back to a day where purchases like cars, lawn tractors, tools and other such items were the man's business that the wife had no right to question.

Back to a day where on the record you'd denounce the evil wrongdoings of the Nazi's and the KKK - but secretly you (and the other pillars of your community) were members of their secret societies under the ruse that you were out playing cards with the boys.

These days, we have too many liberal weenies who's only goal in life is to emasculate men - make them subordinates of women and their meddling kids.

We need to bring the values and morals of the 1950's McCarthy era, otherwise men will soon turn into nothing more than wash women and wet nurses.

The decline of manhood and our civilization started in the early 60's when JFK was elected to office. Unfortunately by the time the CIA planted a bullet in his head, it was too late and we had gone down the slippery slope too far.
Cankles-Now you are doing something productive.
Lest anyone thing that 9 years after posting this I've mellowed out. Well, no. I haven't. This list still holds true.

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

So that list isn't satire?

nessman

Post by nessman »

RetroRomper wrote:So that list isn't satire?
What fun would that be?

Garth's Equipment Shop

Post by Garth's Equipment Shop »

See, this is why I love this forum. If you necroposted a 9 year old thread on any other forum you would feel the full wrath of the whole forum come down on your head for it and the thread would get locked. Here it is perfectly acceptable.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/

http://www.mgtow.com/about/

http://www.mgtow.com/blog/

Stumbled upon the term "retrosexual" in the following Newsweek article, which describes the post-feminist phenomenon of men and women wanting to return to or emulate more traditional gender models.

http://www.newsweek.com/why-we-need-rei ... nity-71993

Oh and I see it is also a topic at artofmanliness.com
http://www.artofmanliness.com/2010/03/2 ... trosexual/
Which of you is interested in my fine wares?

pinback

Post by pinback »

Well, you're in luck in that this is the only forum where nothing interesting has been posted in the last nine years, so the necro is welcome.

nessman

Re:

Post by nessman »

nessman wrote: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:21 pm
Knuckles the CLown wrote:
Lest anyone thing that 9 years after posting this I've mellowed out. Well, no. I haven't. This list still holds true.
6 years since I've posted on here and these words stand the test of time!

AArdvark

Re: Straight Men - Gay Voices

Post by AArdvark »

Nessman is back?

Holy shmoke