a fun pol

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

what kind bug is bug

You may select 1 option

View results

a bug

a fun pol

Post by a bug »

fun 4 u, from bug-- sory 4 bad tiping in poll

a bug

Post by a bug »

thx 4 fixing poll jonsy sory 4 mistake

cant wat 4 new keybrd

Horus P. Truthteller

Post by Horus P. Truthteller »

Gah! Arehgh!!! *sigh* I...I can keep it in no longer...The truth *will* come out tonight, for I must wholeheartedly admit the follow:

This new, simple 'a bug' character is definitely one of the most endearing, sweetest characters to ever grace the net (with the Nectarine a close second).

There. I said it. And you know what?

It felt good. Its good to be honest.

Horus P. Truthteller

Lex

Post by Lex »

I know what you meen, the first time he posted over on Groucho (which it'll probably become illegal to mention soon) I felt my heart grow twice as big.
I think it's quite amasing that so many people agree he must be a cute li'l hardbacked guy. Ladybug would be cool, but I find beetle more likley.
Still, we'll all find out in time.
WHOOA!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Lex wrote:I know what you meen, the first time he posted over on Groucho (which it'll probably become illegal to mention soon)
????????
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Lex

Post by Lex »

Just considering the possibility of these two becoming rivals.
But, damnit Jonsey, I will never get any work done ever.
For almost an entire year it's been Groucho, just Groucho. Now it's Groucho, Jolt Country, SA & Pinback's forum.

I know you read, like, 20, so when the fuck do you get any work done?

Also, you may have noticed I'm slightly more of an asshole on this forum. I've found my true self, you see. I am a troll, and shall live happily ever after as one.

Grunt
WHOOA!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Well, lately they banned SA and Old Man Murray from work, so my productivity has increased in that respect. I also stopped checking out the Straight Dope forum because I realized that more than 1 in 2 posts were either from somebody incredibly arrogant, incredibly condescending, or an incredible drama queen.

On the other hand, if I cut out forum-reading time I'd probably have a new video game finished by now.

In other news, I have stopped myself from hitting the "IP" button here for each non-registered poster. This helps create the illusion that more people are posting than just you, me, Ben and Gerritt. Even if this is not the case it is a reality I'd be happier living in, so I'll take it. (If it's not the case and there are people posting who we have never been "introduced" to on-line, all me to thank you all for stopping by and posting.)

a bug

Post by a bug »

thank u 4 takin pol

the answr is-- bug is ladybug

5-7 wks 4 new keybrd sory til then 4 tiping

Captain Comments

Post by Captain Comments »

Hey. Hey! I have a comment.

==Hey bug, just what kind of keyboard are you getting?==

a bug

Post by a bug »

it is spcl keybrd 4 bug -- small pressr-sense and round

hard 2 dscribe sory

when its here i explain better sory

Lex

Post by Lex »

Are you a man-bug or a girl-bug, a bug?

See? I was hoping the answer was lady-bug. Or as they're known in Britain, "ladybird".
WHOOA!

a bug

Post by a bug »

bug a man ladybug

also called lady beetl 2 but i like lady bug

spacbar hardst 2 tipe -- is heavy

Mice-Rice

Post by Mice-Rice »

Squeak!! Hellooo...? I am ever so hungry. Mice-Rice even hungries enough to yes, yes to eat bugs!

Please ship back keyboard. Eaten bugs don't do typing. Even emaciated (i was looking for content to chew on at dictionary.com) mouses known this truth.

---Mice-Rice, the internet mouse (and eater of content. yum!)

Mice-Rice

Post by Mice-Rice »

Oh no! Please forgive mouseself. I am ever so sorry, bugs. I don't known what has come over mice. Can you find in bug hearts to forgive me? My hunger for content has made me very very fiesty indeed.

---Mice-Rice, the internet mouse

Ice Cream Jonsey

You killed the frigging bug?!? I mean, I confess that my site needs content STAT, and in my defense, it IS getting an overhaul soon, but... blast! Bug! Bug! Nooooooo! Khaaaaaaaan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a bug

Post by a bug »

jony bug not eaten

have not been her much tho sory 4 not posting more -- i stil like your bb

2-4 wks 4 new keybrd. i will post mor then sory