Neverwinter Nights

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

loafergirl

Neverwinter Nights

Post by loafergirl »

My soul is slowly being sucked away by the first game I have purchased in years, what a wonderful experience. Lack of sleep, hours wasted in front of a monitor until my eyes feel as though they shall shrivel and fall like ball bearings from my head....

The signs of a truly good game.

-LG
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Are they pretty good in that game when it comes to having a bunch of different guys available in whatever class you might want to have tag along with you as a henchman? Like, for instance, if you really really really want to have a (I don't know) monk or some other obscure class be your buddy, is there a monk hanging around early in the game?

(I will never get over the fact that they limit you to one dude. Arrrgh!! It's probably a tedious opinion on my part. But there really needs to be a hack for that or something.)
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Ben

Post by Ben »

On the strength of "loafergirl"'s review, I purchased the game today, and will now be going home and getting my NWN on.

Do you realize what this means?

DRUNKEN NWN RAMBLINGS!1!1!!!

loafergirl

Post by loafergirl »

Yes, as a matter of fact there are a lot of choices early on and when you get to chapter two, the Henchman tends to fellow (or at least did in my case). Also there are TONS of side quests... INCLUDING your henchmans.

-LG
1, 2, 5!
3 sir...
3!