What's the best modern browser??????

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

What's the best modern browser?

You may select 1 option

View results

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: What's the best modern browser??????

Post by Casual Observer »

Ok, I think I'm about done with Brave. 2 glaring issues, one is a minor annoyance but the other is a potential dealbreaker.

1) Mentioned this before: you have to click into a userid box for it to either populate or give you options. Worse than I thought though, there are sites/situations where it switches the suggested passwords to ones from a completely different site.

2) If you hover over multiple pictures on a page (think Craigslist ads or Amazon products), it seems to treat that as different pages. I hit back on my browser and it just sits there. Hold back on the browser and multiple pages come up so you have to pick the last page that's not this one. I had to fire up Chrome just to use Craigslist yesterday.

I'm gonna try Edge, at least MSFT has development resources not to miss this kind of shit.

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

And another thing about Brave, it doesn't always show attachments in gmail, they come in with attachments but no little fucking icon indicating that. Do you guys not do things like craigslist and gmail in this thing?

pinback

Post by pinback »

I haven't had any of these problems. You are a crazy person. And as soon as I load up Chrome for old time's sake, CPU usage spikes.

But you have fun.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Casual Observer

Fuck it, I'm back on Chrome as Edge still won't import my passwords so fuck them. I'll just have to get a better computer.