I'm Making a Suit of Human Skin for my Father-In-Law

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

I'm Making a Suit of Human Skin for my Father-In-Law

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

My father in law has access to skin other than his own, but when his grandson / my nephew manages to escape the well, my FIL does not have an additional suit of skin handy. (My eldest nephew has his old molts in his bedroom, but I can understand not wanting to go up there to slither in.)

I was able to download likely geotags of nearby looseskins due to the third party tracking site I pay - I'll FTP those down to my computer tonight and then take a look at what's out there in just my underwear.

The teeth should be coming tomorrow. I was able to get most of the teeth for the suit from a friend who had quintuplets a couple of years ago.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RealNC

Re: I'm Making a Suit of Human Skin for my Father-In-Law

Post by RealNC »

wat

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Cyberpunk 2077 combat music kicks in..
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

This makes sense now

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:56 pm My father in law has access to skin other than his own, but when his grandson / my nephew manages to escape the well, my FIL does not have an additional suit of skin handy.
If you happen to capture a wild one for its pelt, just remember to have a fire hose handy that you can threaten it with in case it won't use the moisturizer you throw it. Just keep telling it...

Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.