Apparently, I am a Luciferian.

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Jizaboz

Apparently, I am a Luciferian.

Post by Jizaboz »

2 weeks back I ordered a "level 1" book from the Luciferian Order.

The insane thing about buying this book is that I bought it meaning to pick it apart limb from limb. Instead, as I read I realize; "Bro, you do all this shit already." The more I go over it I realize "I already know this" but then take a step back and realize many do not.

I am not an atheist. Instead, I believe in multiple supreme beings that none of us on a human level can start to understand. I believe in knowing how to manipulate the world around you and exercising to get control over it. This is a clean way of life for me. Thinking for yourself. Controlling your own world around you. Venus is the true light. Lucifer is Venus and much more.

Ever look around and think everyone around you (aside from you friends!) is a totally brainwashed idiot? Lucifer tells you this is totally OK for you not to join that mindset and keep your own; as alternative as it may be. You see the light surrounded by the darkness of mankind. No reason to get angry. I really do not see how this is evil at all.

Apparently questioning if Jesus was an asshole, if news is lying to me on all fronts, or generally sticking a middle finger up to popular society makes me a Luciferian according to new age dark BS. I'll take it. I never had a religious status further than "agnostic" or "other".

I am now a Luciferian.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Re: Apparently, I am a Luciferian.

Post by Tdarcos »

At first, I thought you said you were a Lutheran; I would hate it if you joined a cult like that, Lutherans are just Catholics who don't want to admit they are. Martin Luther created the Lutheran Church in about the 12th century after they fired him from the Catholic Church.

Jiz if you're an agnostic, you're probably also an atheist, you just don't know it yet. Try this question: Do you actually believe in your heart of hearts that there actually is a god (or gods) in charge of everything? If you really, truly believe there are multiple gods, you're a polytheist. If you believe there is only one, you're a monotheist. But if you don't really, truly believe in any, you're an atheist.

And only you can decide what you are. Nobody gets to claim you weren't "really," a believer, or a Christian, or anything else, because they think a "true believer" would not have given up their faith, or become a Satanist, or something worse, like a Lutheran, a Catholic, a Jehovah's Witness, or a Mormon. That's the "No true Scotsman" fallacy.

Besides, there's no shame in not believing in a single God (or in multiple ones). Humans have invented about 10,000 different gods, From Aphodite to Zeus. The typical Western Christian, Jew or Muslim believes in one god, and does not believe in Apollo, Juno, Poseidon, Wotan, or Zarathustra. So they don't believe in 9,999 other gods than the one god of Abraham. "Atheists just go one god further" and we also don't believe in YHVH / Jehovah / El Elohim.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark »

Well hell, that sounds pretty good, according to the Wiki article. I never knew anything about it until just now. It sounds like a difficult time explaining it to the everyman though.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Billy Mays wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:38 am
Hahaha holy shit why did I not watch this earlier? This is a riot. I like how they whipped out the Dio album of all things to show evil imagery. Satan is pretty boring, but this Lord Dark Blood guy is a real entertainer.

Gotta watch out for those people that growl!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Tdarcos wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:57 am Besides, there's no shame in not believing in a single God (or in multiple ones). Humans have invented about 10,000 different gods, From Aphodite to Zeus. The typical Western Christian, Jew or Muslim believes in one god, and does not believe in Apollo, Juno, Poseidon, Wotan, or Zarathustra. So they don't believe in 9,999 other gods than the one god of Abraham. "Atheists just go one god further" and we also don't believe in YHVH / Jehovah / El Elohim.
Yeah, I genuinely dig the multiple gods thing and like to imagine they are just beings standing around the fish tanks that enclose the universe like Zeus and those other jerks did with their action figures and gameboard in the old Clash of Titans movie. I also like the idea of not having to "worship" anything. I've got arcade games and stuff to worship, brah!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

Jizaboz wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:40 amThis is a riot.
The part where they ask him about hidden messages when records are played backwards and he responds "the real thing I think is in the actual lyrics being played forward". What a fucking legend.

RealNC

Post by RealNC »

Well, Lucifer is an angel after all, so it's not that bad really.

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper »

Wondering what religion would I belong to if I were part of one...

Likely Aum Shinrikyo.
"Don't you DARE get me started on RetroArch!"

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

The Happiness Engine

Post by The Happiness Engine »

"The Luciferian Order is a bunch of people who looked at LaVeyian Satanism and thought 'This isn't enough grift, how can we grift harder?'"

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

L. Sprague DeCamp gave a distinction between a church and a cult.. "A church is a cult that has been around long enough to have members who were born into it."

In one of my unfinished books, "The Gatekeeper Admits" George is going up for an examination by Faculty members at his university:
Dr. Towers then asked a question.  "Name the defining characteristics of a 'dangerous cult'."

"Led by domineering figures, usually a supreme leader or a ruling counsel. Attempts to isolate members from the outside world.  Claims to be superior to all other groups. Attempts to control or manipulate our thoughts and actions. Pushes us to recruit new members, raise money, or both. Stresses maintaining the loyalty of members."

Dr. Sign asked me, "How many of these characteristics apply to bureaucratic organizations, such as a government or university?"

I smiled. "All of them."
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

“Lucifer” (Venus) brings light and pride.

When you know yourself and think for yourself then you will see the brightest light.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Jizaboz wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:33 am “Lucifer” (Venus) brings light and pride.

When you know yourself and think for yourself then you will see the brightest light.
"Light of the world, shine on me
Love is the answer (let it shine)
Shine on us all, set us free
Love is the answer (you know the answer is love)
Tell me, are we alive, or just a dying planet?
What are the chances?
Ask the man in your heart for the answers"
- England Dan & John Ford Coley, Love Is the Answer

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

Tdarcos wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 6:29 am
Jizaboz wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:33 am “Lucifer” (Venus) brings light and pride.

"Light of the world, shine on me
Love is the answer (let it shine)
Shine on us all, set us free
Love is the answer (you know the answer is love)
Tell me, are we alive, or just a dying planet?
What are the chances?
Ask the man in your heart for the answers"
- England Dan & John Ford Coley, Love Is the Answer
We live as we dream.. alone.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

https://www.learnreligions.com/luciferi ... ples-95784 Agree with just about every word of this! Good general summary of this crazy line of “religious” thoughts I’ve had for about a year. It also ties into to the Egyptian spell of what to do when your heart is ripped out and put on a scale to measure against the heart of Maat.

I still love the joke about how the book given in Beetlejuice read like stereo instructions. That’s exactly how the book of the dead reads if you have an open mind.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

That got boring and I decided to go with my own, agnostic path of reaching my full enlightenment stage of Cyber Aquatic Bro.

It is fueled with a light source from which is much more obvious than Venus haha
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻