ALL REGULARS PAST AND PRESENT (Aardvark, Nessman, etc.) SEND ME YOUR EMAIL

Text Adventures / General Discussion / Video Games. 2018 Update - after registering, the best way to get approved is to post as a guest in Orc's Head.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

RetroRomper

Re: ALL REGULARS PAST AND PRESENT (Aardvark, Nessman, etc.) SEND ME YOUR EMAIL

Post by RetroRomper » Fri May 15, 2020 10:17 pm

Tdarcos wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 3:20 pm
pinback wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:47 am
We endorsed it in the sense that if you saw a plane crashing, you'd say to your family, "hey, c'mere and watch this".
Sure, Jonsey said that about the plane crash and explosion, but you said it was the most beautiful thing you'd ever seen. Oh, the humanity!-
I was the pilot on a good will mission to ferry you over to a hospital that would be able to treat your stupidly rare form of cancer, but instead of appreciating that (enjoying the open bar, talking it up with friends, taking a few snorts of the complimentary cocaine, etc.) you decided to spend the entire flight pounding on the door to the cockpit screaming and threatening me because they had caviar, but no salted peanuts.

Guess what? I decided to open the door, tell you what kind of asshole you are, then turned the plane back to where we came from, but instead decided that it'd be worth crashing into the ground nose cone first as long as you died along with us.

Giving our lives so that humanity wouldn't have to exist in the same world as you.
This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Sat May 16, 2020 12:57 am

Retro, you're really funny when you're angry. I should try to piss you off more often, it would be lots more entertaining.
"I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch."
-The Weeknd, Blinding Lights

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper » Sat May 16, 2020 2:45 am

I've actually been frustrated and annoyed with you, but never angry.

Why?

Because I can take solace in that regardless of whatever horrible thoughts run through your mind, whatever ignorant and awful things you decide to go on about, your life has been and will continue to be truly awful. Think of it this way: what have you actually done with your life? The number of milestones you've achieved throughout the entirety of it, pale in comparison to the number a retarded, special needs child ends up accomplishing by the time they hit middle school.

I've met people with more pathetic existences, but every single one of them had some sort of unsung merit, which yours has and will continue to lack. Your only reprieve will be when that bloated, diseased mass of a carcass you call a body finally gives out and the last thing you'll see is a ceiling you've spent so much time staring at, that you named the dimples.

You disgust me you filthy, revolting waste of humanity. But there are so few ways that your life could be any worse, that I'm content with the personal hell your entire time on this planet has and will continue to be until the day you choke and die on your own spit.

Fuck off.
This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

pinback

Post by pinback » Sat May 16, 2020 5:18 am

But no, he's not angry.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat May 16, 2020 10:07 am

I think the big difference here is that Paul has two Tdarchives going here while Retro will one day vanish into complete obscurity.

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays » Sat May 16, 2020 10:10 am

Oh, also RelapseRomper. I thought of that the other day but don't yet have any context to plug it into so there you go on that too.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sat May 16, 2020 10:24 am

RetroRomper wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 2:45 am
I've met people with more pathetic existences, but every single one of them had some sort of unsung merit, which yours has and will continue to lack. Your only reprieve will be when that bloated, diseased mass of a carcass you call a body finally gives out and the last thing you'll see is a ceiling you've spent so much time staring at, that you named the dimples.
Tdarcos is really good on radio.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos » Sat May 16, 2020 1:41 pm

RetroRomper wrote:
I've actually been frustrated and annoyed with you, but never angry.
[very beautiful, very poetic, long scream of anger from Retro suppressed]
Oh Retro, your love warms me so much.
RetroRomper wrote:
Fuck off.
How come no one ever tells me to fuck on?

And why is a bad mistake called a "fuck up" instead of a "fuck down?"
"Why do we park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?"
- George Carlin

As I said Retro, you're really funny when you're angry. Especially when the seething, dripping hatred pours out of your keyboard, I realize nobody could get that personal and keep their equanimity, it only comes from the depths of anger that only a person of passion could feel.

I treasure your passion. And your anger.
Don't be afraid of the dark side, Retro.
"I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch."
-The Weeknd, Blinding Lights

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper » Sat May 16, 2020 2:05 pm

Dude, however I'm feeling is a reaction to you purposely burning a good will project for you, because you kept on saying disgusting, awful things. Then while I was actively working on the obstacles to having the shirts created for you, I had to deal with your "advice," which became more work than the actual project, including you actively mocking me in one of your comics for once again, doing something kind, nice, and thoughtful for you.

When I cancelled the art commission (which the intent was to give you something memorable because we know how tough things are for you right now), I had received a quote from another small screen printer that gave me an option for the same kind of dying for 2/3rds of the price. All I needed to say to them was say "hey, we have the art! Let's do this!"

Instead you decided to be condescending, insert yourself with an asinine type of help that wasn't needed, wanted, nor asked for and then became offended when I reacted strongly to it because it was the final step in you purposely sinking the project.

Now you're making lite of the feelings and perspective I developed because and let me put it in italics: you did everything you could to be condescending, flippant, ignorant, and mean. The awful, ignorant, racist and sexist puke you regurgitated kept nagging at me in a "why am I being nice to this guy?" sort of way then on top of that, you BERATED me for putting time, money, and effort into a project that was for you.

Finally the circle is complete and as you're now mocking me for feeling hurt and taken advantage of because of a situation you created when we were simply trying to help you cope.
This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper » Sat May 16, 2020 2:08 pm

I and the rest of the people on this board were actively caring about you, and you attacked us for it.

Are you capable of understanding that?
This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM

AArdvark

Post by AArdvark » Sat May 16, 2020 2:11 pm

that wpuld be a solid 'NO'

THE
APACHE ATTACK
HELICOPTER
AARDVARK

pinback

Post by pinback » Sat May 16, 2020 3:38 pm

RetroRomper wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 2:08 pm
I and the rest of the people on this board were actively caring about you, and you attacked us for it.

Are you capable of understanding that?
Are you capable of understanding that your behavior is consistently and reliably bizarre, hostile, and wholly inappropriate? Calm down, sir.

Like Paul, we all love it and think it's hilarious, but you're gonna give yourself an aneurysm.

Worried about ya, pal.
Above all else... We shall go on... And continue!

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz » Sun May 17, 2020 7:07 pm

He said he wasn't even mad tho bro

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey » Sun May 17, 2020 7:58 pm

I was quoting Chief Wiggum regarding the plane crash.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

RetroRomper

Post by RetroRomper » Sun May 17, 2020 11:17 pm

This has been a...
RETROROMPER CLASSIC TM