L.A. Noire

Text Adventures / General Discussion / Video Games. 2018 Update - after registering, the best way to get approved is to post as a guest in Orc's Head.

Moderators: Ice Cream Jonsey, AArdvark

AArdvark

L.A. Noire

Post by AArdvark » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:27 pm

So I've been playing this off and on, mostly off, for the last few weeks now. Something was kinda bugging me, like I've played it before, or something like it but I don't know how or where as I only bought it a few months ago. I dislike paying top dollar for PS3 games when I can simply wait a few years and get it second-hand for ten bucks delivered. So I was playing it and then it hit me, the questioning mechanic is almost exactly like the C64 game Law Of The West.

Jizaboz

Re: L.A. Noire

Post by Jizaboz » Sat Apr 18, 2020 12:04 am

Haha yeah I can see that. I really liked LA Noire. The interrogation scenes were great.

AArdvark

Re: L.A. Noire

Post by AArdvark » Sat Apr 18, 2020 2:52 am

I suck at it , I have no intuition and I'm too trustworthy to be a good detective. But the game is fun, It's like GTA or Mafia 2, only without machine guns and random violence. There's so much stuff to discover that I may never see all of it. Haven't even see a collectable film reel yet and I'm almost halfway through the game. I guess that's called replayability.

THE
STILL WORKING ON IT
AARDVARK