Work story regarding dumb people

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

AArdvark

Work story regarding dumb people

Post by AArdvark »

So I'm talking with my supervisor about an upcoming job today when one of the guys come up to him with a part. He's a deburring guy, on the low end or the intellect spectrum. His job is to remove the sharp edges and burrs on the parts we make. He's holding a corner bracket that does...something on a train. I dunno what exactly. We make thousands of these things so it must be important. Anyway, the guy has a problem with the welds on the corner bracket. He comes up to us and asks the supervisor: "Hey, who welded these things?"
My supervisor looks at him and replies: "Robot."
"Well who's that?"
"Robot," he repeats.
There's a one second pause while I turn away to avoid showing my grin. We use a welding robot on these parts because there are so many of them.
"Well where's he at?"
My supervisor points down the way: "In the cubicle behind the blue welding curtains. You can't miss him, he's only got one arm."
The guy turns and starts heading for the welding department. I barely hold in the laughter until he's out of earshot. My supervisor just shakes his head and mutters "What the fuck."

Jizaboz

Re: Work story regarding dumb people

Post by Jizaboz »

Hahahaha "Who is this person named Robot?! I demand to speak with him!"
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: Work story regarding dumb people

Post by Casual Observer »