It's time to determine the 2018 Jolt Country Charity

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

It's time to determine the 2018 Jolt Country Charity

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

As many of you know, each winter season the denizens of Jolt Country come together to determine exactly which charity we will all donate thirty (30) units of currency to. What organization needs it most? Which person had the most rotten time in the given year and could use a little pick me up? Previous charities include Greenpeace, Breast Cancer Awareness and the Institute for the Study of a Really Good Cheeseburger. The best part of all of this is that it's thirty units of currency. For the Russian, Slovakian and Czech bots that have recently spammed the forum, you soulless monsters can still participate in donate thirty pieces of whatever worthless dreck scrip you all pass around to each other with your rotten, toothless smiles.

I open the floor to nominations! Please keep in mind that we've already given Tdarcos hundreds of dollars already in candy, pizzas and wheelchair grease.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Casual Observer
Location: Everett, WA, 2 blocks from where the Green River Killer picked them up

Re: It's time to determine the 2018 Jolt Country Charity

Post by Casual Observer »

Sounds like Knuckles could use a hand up

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

After doing a quick search, this is the first instance of charity not being used entirely in a condescending manner on this forum. Also, out of the four things you listed (Greenpeace, Breast Cancer Awareness, The Institute for the Study of a Really Good Cheeseburger, Tdarcos) only three of those things are actual charities.

I'm not sure how the scammers pulled this one off, but their attempts are getting more and more sophisticated.

Flack

Post by Flack »

I don't need any cash, but if any of you monsters want to stop by and help me pack and move a metric ton of old computer parts, video game cartridges, and Star Wars collectibles, shoot me a PM.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Jizaboz

Post by Jizaboz »

I'd be glad to if I was closer!
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 1:22 pm I open the floor to nominations! Please keep in mind that we've already given Tdarcos hundreds of dollars already in candy, pizzas and wheelchair grease.
I am deeply insulted by this remark. My wheelchair requires no lubrication or maintenance of that type, no one has sent me any form of grease or oil of that purpose, and I have never used any.

For those opposed to the death penalty there is Amnesty International. For those in support of civil rights there is the American Civil Liberties Union. You can also choose a charity to donate to (at no extra cost) for purchases through Amazon
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

How can I make this up to you, friend? Except for giving even a single penny to Amnesty International.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!