Arcadecraft

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Flack

Arcadecraft

Post by Flack »

Just going to drop this here...

"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Re: Arcadecraft

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

Does it have mascots? Does it have CHUCK E. CHEESE? It is vitally important to me that in video game form I get to "be" Chuck. E. Cheese -- I had was actually going to finish my sentence with just the word "Chuck" and a period there, but it seemed weird to put the period there.
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

With Chuck E. Cheese as a registered trademark that they'd probably require beaucoup bucks to license for use in the game, I suspect it will not be there.
Alan Francis wrote a book containing everything men understand about women. It consisted of 100 blank pages.

Flack

Post by Flack »

Thanks for waiting three months to add your regular nothing to this conversation.
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Ice Cream Jonsey

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

This isn't even the same Arcadecraft thread! One of the developers or something started their own!

People have been doing that on Caltrops, too. Perhaps after 20 years of this dumb shittery, people are finally understanding that I run the last two places on the internet that cares about free expression and allows self-promoting ads.

(I spent $70 this morning updating the domain names for sites that bring in no revenue and people hate using, by the way, and one of them wasn't even this one.)
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!