Reported Threads Discussion

Video Game Discussions and general topics.

Moderators: AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey

Ice Cream Jonsey

Reported Threads Discussion

Post by Ice Cream Jonsey »

This thread is for the community discussion of reported posts. First up is a post by Casual Observer. The report said that his post was unhelpful and rude. I agreed with that report. I don't have the exact message handy. I feel Casual Observer would also agree with the report, so I think we have consensus on it?
the dark and gritty...Ice Cream Jonsey!

pinback

Re: Reported Threads Discussion

Post by pinback »

Now that this is a thing, I went back and reported RealNC's criticism of the Pinback Morning Show. Still haven't recovered from that one. :(
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Ice Cream Jonsey wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:56 pm This thread is for the community discussion of reported posts. First up is a post by Casual Observer. The report said that his post was unhelpful and rude. I agreed with that report. I don't have the exact message handy. I feel Casual Observer would also agree with the report, so I think we have consensus on it?
Right, so what's the punishment for being unhelpful and rude? The Electric Chair? I was sent to the Electric Chair as punishment for overeating. Stoning? The Bible is big on stoning for a lot of crimes.

But today is Christmas Eve. Let's send him some non-Christian charity & mercy and just sentence him to a lump of coal in his stocking. But he has to pay for it. Amazon sells a lump of coal in stocking for $5.95, in a cool glacier blue box for $9.95.
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

Tdarcos

Post by Tdarcos »

Damn, I forgot the Tie-in line. Ferris Bueller once said his friend was so tight assed that if you stuck a lump of coal up his ass in two weeks you'd have a diamond.
"I really feel that I'm losin' my best friend
I can't believe this could be the end."
- No Doubt, Don't Speak

Flack

Post by Flack »

Tdarcos wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:36 pmRight, so what's the punishment for being unhelpful and rude?
"I failed a savings throw and now I am back."

Billy Mays

Post by Billy Mays »

I had recently reported a post by Casual Observer for "Being a spoilsport." It was posted in RealNC's electronica thread and went:
Casual Observer wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:33 pmSheesh, this is fucking sad. Someone with nothing but free time wants to nickel and dime his online friends cause he's too afraid to try to get some real gigs. Can we put our heads together to help the Dr get some situations? Someone can help him get an upwork account, teach him how to respond to job ads from people that don't care he's morbidly obese and may not last much past the project.
I felt that I was in the right for doing so, but the result was a ban warning on me. I will respect this decision if I have to but I would like a second opinion from one of the other two moderators of this sight (AArdvark, Ice Cream Jonsey) before doing so.

pinback

Post by pinback »

Stop doing that.
I don't have to say anything. I'm a doctor, too.